When something about him annoys you (NCT)

Some members

Johnny:

You were trying to be cute and give him a kiss on the lips randomly but you couldn't reach.

"Bro why the FUCK are you so damn tall, tree head ass"

You complain smacking him in the chest. He just chuckles and kneels more so you can kiss him fully. He stands up while still holding you, lifting you into the air and spinning you, making both of you burst into a fit of laughter.

Chenle:

You were trying to be a special guest on JSMR , but he wouldn't stop dolphin screaming.

"Hi guys, welcome back to JSMR, today we have a special guest who has volunteered to eat street corn dogs with us"

Jeno whispered, and you popped up in the corner before moving to sit next to him.

"Look, it's Chenle's girlfriend Y/n"

You waved at the camera and opened your mouth to introduce yourself.

"YESS THATS MY JAGIYA!"

Chenle yelled from across the room. You and Jeno both whispered shush him at the same time before returning to slowly opening the corndogs and making satisfying noises which the ice in your drinks.

"BRO ARE YOU TRYNA SHARE THOSE BECAUSE THEY SMELL REALLY GOOD-"

"OH MY GOD BABE SHUT THE F-"

"OKAAAAAY this episode of JSMR is canceled"

Jeno sighed, flipping off Chenle who was already on his way over cursing him out in Chinese. You were laughing at the scene while the camera was rolling, knowing people would really enjoy this video.

Jaemin:

You were trying to listen to "My Pace" by Stray Kids, and he kept thinking you were trying to talk to him.

"Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na"

"Yes"

"No, not you"

"Oh"

"Just stay in my lane, na na na na na na na na na na na-"

"What"

"I said not you"

"Right"

He ruined your vibe so you started the song over.

"Let's go, na na na na na na na na na na na-"

"Y/n I swear to god-"

"I'm not even talking to you Jaemin!"

You roll you eyes, deciding to go upstairs to listen to your music.

Jisung

His hyungs wouldn't leave you alone. You understood Jisung was their maknae, but neither of you were babies anymore. It was annoying you that every time he showed you any kind of affection around them, his hyungs would overreact, making him super shy and uncomfortable. Literally jisung.exe would stop working, and it would take a few minutes to restart. For example, right now you were holding hands while walking through the busy streets of Seoul. NCT was on an outing and he invited you to come with. You were catching up with each other and talking about recent occurrences, when he pulled you closer so you were walking with his arm wrapped securely around your waist.

"I love you y'know"

"I love you too"

You answer, and he leans down to your height placing a kiss on your lips.