How the members find out you've done something pg13

Thedreamiesaregrownthedreamiesaregrownthedreamiesaregrown. Periodt.

Jeno
He would come back to the dorms after visiting you and his shirt collar would be suspiciously high up.

"Whatcha hiding there?"

"NOTHING"

He would yell, sprinting into the nearest room and locking it, only to find out he locked himself in there with the rest of 127, and Johnny and Mark are already suspicious.

Jaemin
You would actually be with him when it happened. Some of the other members and their girlfriends were all playing never have I ever, and someone said "never have I every gone all the way" to which you and Jaemin both picked up your drinks and slowly took a sip before putting it back down, avoiding the looks of everyone in the circle. Someone cleared their throat.

"Anything you two wanna tell us?"

And that's how they found out.

Renjun
They would notice him acting different around you. Every time you were together now it was less like a best friend relationship and more romance between you, if that makes any sense.

"Aye Renjun, c'mere"

Johnny called him from walking inside after taking you home. Renjun walked into the kitchen to see the rest of NCT waiting to interrogate him.

"Uh, yes?"

"Sit down sit down, you're not in trouble"

"...ok"

The moment he sat down someone turned the lights off and there was a lamp shining directly in his face.

"What have you two been doing behind our backs"

"What the f- I'm leaving"

"Ignorance is a sign of admittance"

"Believe what you want, I'm out"

Haechan
He would have told them by accident. The single members were roasting each other for how lonely they are and they started roasting Haechan about how he acts when he's around you.

"You're just mad because I'm getting laid and you're not"

"You're doing what now?!"

Later on the phone with you

"How the FUCK do you accidentally tell someone that pabo"

"I don't now, it just slipped out!"

"Ugh I knew you were stupid"

"Really? Because you weren't complaining last night when-"

Call has been disconnected

Chenle
He would have mindlessly joined a conversation he was eavesdropping on from across the room.

"Ok, but have you ever done it without a condom?"

"Nah"

"You should, it feels good as hell"

"What did you just say?"

He would then start dolphin laugh screaming when he realized he exposed himself, and Johnny would call you for an immediate explanation.

Jisung
Just like Haechan, he would be telling someone off. He was kind of annoyed because you two had already gotten into a small fight. You were supposed to have a date tonight but he was getting forced to work late and you were upset. He understood though because it was your anniversary and he wasn't even supposed to be working today in the first place.

He was also frustrated because people acted like he couldn't have a serious relationship due to his age. People always babied him, and at first he didn't mind, but when he started dating you he noticed how annoying it was. No one ever took him seriously, and it was aggravating.

Jisung wasn't clueless at all. The most he'd ever done was make out with you a few times, but nothing further than that. He felt like he wasn't doing anything wrong because neither of you were kids anymore, but he could also never bring himself to take the relationship further. You'd already been dating for two years, and there were people younger than you two doing worse things.

It bothered him so much that everyone tried to tell him what you could and could not do, that one day you two snapped and did it.

With all that on his mind, Jisung walked into the kitchen to get some water, and tuned into the conversation going on there.

"I mean it was good, but it could've been better"

"What?"

He asked.

"Nothing important"

"Don't worry Jisung, you'll understand eventually There are still some things separating you from becoming a man"

Jisung rolled his eyes, not in the mood to be age shamed.

"What, sex? Been there done that hyung, try something else"

He snapped before walking upstairs to see if you texted, leaving his hyungs in shock.

Bonus: Mark I miss you
You accidentally exposed yourself and the members would see evidence. They knew you were coming over to hang out with Mark specifically, so they asked you to bring food, which you did. They were all waiting around the kitchen island and as you rested the bags on the table, your sleeves rolled up.

"Umm...what is that?"

Ten asked, because he was standing the closest to you. You quickly hid your wrists displaying last nights handcuff bruises behind your back. The older members started catching on and exchanging looks between you and Mark, while most of the younger ones had no idea what was going on. Marks face turned red as you eyed him from across the table.

"Well...uuuuuh"

I'm actually kinda proud of this chapter