Nct Dream⚠️

Reaction to getting caught doing something 18+

Renjun
He didn't notice at first. You two were innocently watching a movie on the couch, and out of nowhere he started getting hard. He couldn't hide it well, it was clearly obvious, and you wanted to help him.

"You don't have to, it's ok, really"

He said, but you could tell he was just tying to be a gentleman. You straddled his clothed lap and started grinding on him, the movement of your hips against him felt good for both of you. His head fell back against the couch, as quiet, pretty moans left his mouth.

In barely any time at all, he was starting to unravel.

"I'm coming"

He panted, lifting his head to look at you. You sped up as best you could, making him whine again.

"I'm coming, I'm coming"

He kept whimpering, only for the front door to open and shut back. You panicked and hopped off his lap as fast as you could, just as Taeyong and some of the others were walking into the room. Renjun gasped hearing the footsteps, but he couldn't stop. He tried to hold it in, his eyes widened as he came hard, spilling himself in his boxers. It was already starting to stain through his jeans.

He held onto the couch trying not to make his shaking so obvious, but Taeyong was already rounding the corner before you two heard him, he saw everything.

Renjun looked at you worried, trying to shuffle his legs into a comfier position.

"Don't bother, we saw"

The leader spoke up, leaving you two to wallow in embarrassment as everyone else smoothly removed themselves from the room.

Jeno
He panicked. End of story.

"Ugh, harder"

He groaned, pushing your head down further so your mouth could take more of him. He threw his head back against the studio chair, moaning audibly as you gave him head under the table.

"Y-Y/n, don't stop, I'm close"

He whined, as his legs started shaking. You could tell he was cumming by the way his hips sputtered violently as he twitched in your mouth.

"Hey Jeno- woah!"

The door flew open, and in walked Mark, Johnny, and Yuta. The second you heard it, you tried to pull off him, but forgetting you were under a table, you hit your head really hard. He reached under the table to help you up, while simultaneously pulling his pants back on. The three intruders started at you two without blinking, as you were now sitting on the chair with Jeno.

You felt bad for your boyfriend, they were looking at you two with such disappointment, that it was starting to make you uncomfortable.

"So this is what you have my sister doing?"

"Mark don't-"

"No, Y/n, I can't trust you to say anything right now"

You heard Johnny whisper something in his ear, only hearing the part about all teenagers doing things like that.

"I don't care about all teenagers, this is my sister"

Mark whisper yelled in response as they started having a small argument. You and Jeno looked at each other nervously, and he took your hand, both of you holding each other for support. Johnny noticed the way Jeno ran his thumb over your hand constantly, seeing that he was nervous too.

"You're scaring them"

Johnny cut Marks ranting off, gesturing to you two sympathetically. Mark stopped and looked as well. He knew how much Jeno loved you, that's why he let you date in the first place.

Kpop Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें