HongJoong

His P.O.V

I was standing by my locker talking to my friends when Y/n walked up to me with a pie. Yes an actually pie.

"Hi Hongjoon, happy national pie day!"

She says handing it to me before bursting out laughing. She and Mingi start high giving and jokingly slapping each other while dying laughing.

"I'm so sorry babe, he dared me to and I couldn't resist"

Wooyoung was cracking up too, and I could tell the others were trying to hold it in. She walks over and hugs me while burrying her face in my neck. Cute.

"Sorry, I love you"

She mumbles, and I squeeze her tighter before loosening up to peck her lips.

"Bye Hongjoong, bye boys"

She waves before walking off to class. All I can do is smile and laugh as I watch her walk away.

~~~

I was in the middle of getting stuff from my locker when I heard someone say "heads up" from a cross the hallway. Luckily I turned around in time to see Y/n throwing what looked like a king size candy bar at me. I caught it, noticing it was wrapped in cute ribbons and a note.

Happy Father's Day, daddy
Xoxo~ Y/n

I smirk and look up to see her looking at me already, swaying her hips as she walked down the hallway. This girl.

~~~

"Hongjoong!"

I hear behind me in the hallway as I'm leaving school, and slow down so Y/n can catch up. She hands me a gift box wrapped in sparkly decorations.

"What's this?"

"Open it"

I nod and open it to see a framed picture of her. I mean it's a cute picture but...

"Why?"

I ask, and she looks at me with the most sincere expression and goes...

"It's national girlfriend appreciation day, you're welcome"

"Deadass?"

I ask, and she nods as we walk into the parking lot.

"Then come here and let me appreciate you"

I say, making her giggle as I push her into the back seat of my car.

~~~

"I told you, we've been together since high school"

I said to my son as he stared at his reflection in my daesang award.

"Wow appa, that's a long time. Isn't eomma tired of you?"

He asks, and I can hear my favorite laughter getting louder as Y/n walks into the room.

"Honestly yeah, but he's rich now so no"

She says, and my son starts laughing hysterically.

"Wow baby, is my money really the only thing you like about me?"

She chuckles and sits on one of my legs.

"Nah, I also like your dic-"

"OKAY I think that's enough storytelling for now, Jihoon go to bed"

"But appa, eomma was-"

"Go"

I say and he nods kissing us goodnight before running upstairs. I close my studio door and pin Y/n against it.

"I can't believe you"

I say jokingly and she chuckles.

"Hey, you put a ring on it for a reason"

She says, flashing the expensive wedding band on her left ring finger as if I'm not the one who picked it out. I just laugh and lean in, placing a slow kiss on her lips.

"Yeah, and I'm glad I did"

This was cute dontcha think 🤔