Wooyoung

Werewolf AU: Your mate finds you but you're not interested

"Oh hey Y/n"

You turned your attention to the living room to see your parents and sisters sitting with some guys. You had just come home from school and were in a rush to do your homework before you forgot everything you learned.

"Huh?"

Your mom gestures for you to come into the room, so you close and lock your house door behind you and take off your shoes, shuffling into the living room and taking a look around. You didn't recognize any of the guys, so you assumed they must have been from a different pack farther away. You were just standing awkwardly in the doorway with your backpack on your back because everyone was staring at you as if they expected you to know what was going on.

"...what?"

You look around confused.

"You don't feel anything sweetheart? Anything weird? Different?"

You pretend to think for a moment.

"Uuuuh no?"

You shrug.

"Why, should I?"

Your mom gave a worried look to a boy across the room, and you followed her eyes to see someone pretty attractive among the few other boys who were there.

"Who are these people"

You ask your oldest sister in your head using your packs mind link.

"They're members of a pack from up north, I guess with mating season approaching they're out looking for mates"

You nod in understanding, It wasn't unusual for that to happen. Any rank of wolf that isn't an omega can choose their mate, so alphas, sub alphas, betas, and deltas, often go looking for mates to bring home. You started putting two and to together in your head, but you didn't want to show that you knew he was here looking for you. After all you were a student, you didn't want to be whisked away to some pack you've never met and forced to have kids.

You looked at your dad who could tell you'd caught on by now

"Are you sure you don't feel anything honey?"

Your dad asked, and you shook your head no.

"Just hunger, speaking of which I'll be in the kitchen"

You turned on your heels and walked off to make some food. Luckily you got yourself out of there. There was no way to feel the mate pull when someone is pressuring you like that. However If he really was your mate, you would have noticed right away. Maybe your wolf just didn't care. Eh whatever, you were still hungry and there was food that needed to be made. You opened your fridge and reached inside to grab some water, then closed it to see that kid from earlier right behind you.