Nct Dream react to you wearing a revealing outfit

I made a tumblr because people are always talking about the writing on there, and it's honestly amazing. There are such good writers on tumblr, but I digress. It's been taking me a long time to update lately and even my own ideas are kind of giving me writers block.

~~~~

When you wear a revealing outfit

Renjun
He was shocked. When he invited you to a party for SM Town, he didn't know you'd wear one of your best dresses, that showed a little more skin and cleavage than stuff you would usually wear. He looked you up and down as you came down the stairs of your apartment.

"Wow, gorgeous"

He mumbled, without realizing it was audible. You smiled and giggled at his response, letting him wrap you in his arms as he walked you to the car.

Jeno
"What are you wearing? We're just going to the store?"

He asked, peeking into the bathroom to see you in jeans and a crop top. Jeno gasped dramatically and lightly smacked you in the stomach.

"LEE JENO!"

You tried to be serious but you both started laughing. He poked your belly button with his finger.

"Oooooooh provocative"

"Boi if you don't-"

Haechan
Your number one hype man. Haechan doesn't seem like the jealous type to me. He seems confident, and he wouldn't worry about what you wear, because at the end of the day he knows that you're his and you wouldn't be leaving him.

"What do you think?"

You asked, modeling your new dress in the mirror as he sat on your bed on his phone. He looked up and wolf whistled.

"Sexy, come here"

He grabbed your hips and pulled you between your legs, doing an up close examination.

"I love it"

He smiled, pulling you down as your lips met in a soft kiss.

Jaemin
You smiled to yourself, turning around in your full length mirror and admiring the two piece outfit your friend gave you as a gift. You felt really cute and sexy, and you were trying to look a little different for your date with Jaemin soon. You went downstairs to go see what he was doing, walking into the living room as your quiet footsteps padded into the room.

Jaemin noticed you immediately and looked you up and down in disgust.

"Who are you trying to impress, slut?"

Your smile dropped. He shattered the inch of self confidence you had built up just to wear this. While you weren't paying attention he pinned you against the wall, shocking you as his lips faintly touched your ear.

"It can't possibly be me, because you already have my attention, so where the fuck do you think you're going dressed like this?"

You looked at him like he had two heads.

"I mean it actually was for you, but ok"

You rolled your eyes walking away complaining.

"I can't believe this! I try to do one nice thing for him and-"

You continued mumbling as you trudged up to your room to change. That was how he found out you're not into dirty talk.

Chenle
He was upset about it. As if you, a fellow idol, didn't already get enough male attention, your stylist had forced you to wear a dress that was too short and too tight for his liking. He watched you on stage having to constantly fix your outfit while doing the choreography to the best of your ability. He was mad at the reactions of some of the guys in the audience, and the members noticed he wasn't smiling anymore.

"What's wrong? Aren't you proud of her?"

Jeno asked. Chenle nodded.

"Of course, I just don't like that they're objectifying my girlfriend like that. She's not a piece of meat, she's a person and she doesn't like to show her body off like that"

He ranted. The boys' had to calm him down, and he managed to sit through the rest of your performance. When it was over, he went to console you about it, and assure you it wasn't your fault.

"I just felt so exposed"

You sniffled in his chest as he rubbed your back, cuddling you on his lap in the dressing room.

"I know, but trust me I'm not mad at you"

He lifted your chin and pecked your lips.

"I'm going to talk to your stylist. I don't want you dressed like that anymore"

Jisung
Another person who didn't enjoy it. You were in a sweet sixteen court, and the dress that the court members had to wear was a little more revealing than your usual style. Jisung noticed your discomfort at the party, but there were a lot of people there and he wasn't able to catch up with you. At one point you were in the hallway by yourself trying to get service so you could text your mom to pick you up, and you heard footsteps walking up behind you. You turned around to see a handsome guy you didn't know. He introduced himself to you and made small talk, but you got a weird vibe from him.

"So, you here by yourself?"

You shook you head no.

"My boyfriend came with me"

You spoke, glancing over his shoulder as if you were willing Jisung to appear and save you. The guy just chuckled, moving to block your way.

"And where he at now?"

He smirked down at you, instantly making you back away from him. You were stuck in front of a wall with nowhere to go.

"Around, I should probably go find him"

You tried to walk away, but he grabbed your wrist.

"Nah, you can stay and have some fun with me"

You tried to pull away again, but his grip tightened.

"No thanks, I should really go-"

"Oh come on, you're practically begging for it dressed like that"

He spoke, being bold enough to touch your leg and run his hand up your thigh. Suddenly you heard another pair of footsteps running towards you, before the guy was shoved away from you.

"Just because someone's dressed a certain way doesn't mean they're asking for anything! Keep your hands off my girlfriend!"

You looked up thankfully to see your boyfriend, who was now worriedly taking you in his arms as you walked back into the party.

"I'm so sorry, I should have never left you alone for so long, I just couldn't find you and then I got-"

You cut him off pressing a kiss to his lips.

"It's ok, Jisung, you were there when I needed you"

And he didn't let you out do his sight for the rest of the party.

I had a sweet sixteen last year, it was so fun. That's where I got the idea for the last one from.