Nct Dream reacting to an s/o with a lower IQ

Reaction to having an s/o with a lower than average IQ

(Just wanted to put a quick disclaimer that this isn't meant to be offensive in any way. It was inspired by a reddit thread that I saw about people who's IQ is lower than average, and how it affects their everyday life)

Renjun
I feel like Renjun is a person who would really appreciate you for who you are. You told him from the beginning that you weren't as smart as other people, but he told you not to put yourself down. He was always reassuring you that you could do things, because struggling in school over the years lowered your confidence to a point where a little extra motivation was helpful.

He would sometimes tease you, but could also tell when you weren't in the mood, and when you genuinely didn't understand something he was always right there to help.

Jeno
In the beginning stages of your relationship, Jeno thought you didn't like him. He didn't understand why you would continuously agree to go out with him, when half the time you didn't laugh at his jokes or really react much to what he said.

One day while walking you home from dinner, he decided to ask about it.

"Hey, Y/n"

You looked to your right to show you were paying attention.

"If you don't want to go out anymore, all you have to do is tell me"

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What makes you think that?"

"I don't know, I just feel like you don't think I'm interesting. You never laugh at my jokes, and half the time I can't tell if you're paying attention when we're talking"

"Sorry, I'm just really bad at picking up social cues. It's been like that since I was a kid"

Jeno nodded in understanding.

"Oh, my bad, I didn't know"

"Yeah, I have kind of a low IQ, and it's hard to understand people sometimes. I still don't fully get sarcasm, and sometimes it takes me a while to understand jokes"

Now it all made sense to him.

"But if I didn't laugh, it could also just be because you're not funny"

You spoke, and he smacked your shoulder lightly as the two of you burst into laughter, even though you were being completely serious.

Haechan
Haechan is a person who would tease you regardless, but he never meant to actually hurt your feelings. He didn't pay much attention to the minuscule details about you when you first got together, because he was just so happy to have a girlfriend. The more time you started spending together, the more things he noticed:

How when he showed you something on his phone, you would read really slowly,

How sometimes when he showed you a meme or told a joke, you didn't laugh, or it took you so long to get the joke that he had to explain it to you,

How you never reacted to his sarcasm,

The way you would sometimes ask for help with something academically related even if it wasn't difficult (to others)

Your minimal forgetfulness,

And just other things he hadn't been paying attention to before. As I said, he would probably tease you about these things. You'd never opened up to him about the circumstances, or how it affected you, so he didn't know any better.

One day, you were at the nct dream dorm because they bought a projector and they were going to watch movies on it. You were sitting on the couch pointing the remote at the tv, but it wasn't turning on. You looked at it confused before trying again.