Jeno

Synopsis: You're delivering a pizza to their dorms, but it was actually a setup by the other members for him to talk to his crush

~Ding dong~

You ring the doorbell and wait for someone to come open the door. Finally the door swings open and you see a familiar face from school.

"Oh hi Jeno, I didn't recognize your voice on the phone!"

You smile and initiate a conversation because he was just standing there.

"Um...do you want your pizza"

Jeno just looked flustered and then he slammed the door in your face.

"Oh"

You mumble hearing commotion on the other side of the door.

"Bruh you're hella dumb"

"Shut up Haechan, I was unprepared!"

"Go apologize pabo"

"And bring my pizza, I'm hungry"

Jisung added as Jeno went back to open the door seeing you turned around looking at the road. You whipped your head back around and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Sorry, I guess I shocked you. I thought you knew I worked here, people are always asking me for discounts"

He actually did know, but he didn't want to seem like a stalker so he pretended not to.

"No it's ok, I'm the one who left you out here, thanks for the deliver by the way"

He said trading the pizza box for money.

"Uh Jeno, I think you gave me too much"

"Hmm?"

"Your pizza was only $15"

"And?"

"You gave me $115"

He pretended to be surprised.

"Oh it's ok, that's your tip"

"I really don't think it's necessary to tip me that much but ok, thanks"

You smile turning around to go back to the delivery car. Jeno was about to turn around, but Hachen was standing right behind him. He snatched the pizza and shoved Jeno back outside. Jeno huffed and spoke up.

"Wait Y/n"

You turned around, now at the end of the driveway.

"Will you go out with me this weekend?"

"Sure, why didn't you ask sooner"

You say back, laughing at how flustered he was as you started driving away. In the rear view mirror you could see Jisung snatching the pizza while Haechan and Jeno got into a verbal argument.

Eek I'm going to New York today!