Nct China Line

We hit 1k reads! Thank you so much and stay safe 😊

His reaction to you getting fluent

Renjun
He taught you everything you knew, and was proud to see you learning just for him. He was taking you to meet his parents in China, and it made him happy to see you engaging in conversation with them.

YangYang
You didn't tell him that you'd been learning on your own, so when he would randomly speak Chinese to you, he was surprised to hear how fluently you replied. It was like an exchange. He taught you Chinese and you helped him improve his English.

(I know he already speaks it, but you can always improve)

Lucas
He thinks it's sexy when you speak Chinese, so expect him to tackle you after you say literally anything

What time is it?

And he would lose it. Oh, and he's proud of you too.

WinWin
He feeling like his teaching skills have been validated. You learned a lot in a short amount of time, and now he was able to speak to you in Chinese to practice. Or at least, that's the excuse he made for you to say everything in Chinese for multiple hours a day.

Chenle
He would always speak Chinese to you, especially around the members who didn't speak it, when he wanted to talk to you without everyone else butting in. He appreciated that you were able to speak it better now, because he would just pull that shit all the time. In the middle of a group conversation? He'll start speaking Chinese over it. And y'all know he's a loud mf. On FaceTime with other people? He'll start trash talking them in Chinese. Doing literally anything? He'll start speaking Chinese to you. But you didn't mind, you liked when he spoke it just as much.

I would sell my soul to have Chenle speak Chinese to me. Ok maybe I'm being dramatic, but still.

Hendery
Prince Hendery would think it was sexy too. Hearing the person he loved speaking his native language would do things to him, y'know? He would thoroughly enjoy it. He didn't make you speak it all the time though, because he liked to save it for special occasions.

Kun
He was so proud, he brought you to the rest of China line to demonstrate your improvement. They would all be impressed with your work, and Kun would just be happy to show you off, since they were always calling him old all the time. Hey, at least he had a girlfriend.

Xiaojun
He usually didn't speak Chinese to you because you didn't speak it back, but similar to Yangx2, you were learning on your own. One day on FaceTime you would greet him in Chinese. He would be so shook, and that call consisted of him having an in depth conversation with you to see how fluent you had actually become.

You wanna see something funny? Look what came up while I was searching to make sure I didn't forget anyone

If I was in the mood to be a troll, I would have made one for him too 😂