Nct Dream ⚠️

How your first time (together) went

(Everyone's legal now...wow that's crazy)

Jaemin
It was your first time, but it wasn't his. Despite that, not once did he shame you for being inexperienced. He knew how to treat you and make you feel safe doing something like that with him.

"Does it feel good?"

He asked, rocking his hips into you slowly and watching you writhing in pleasure under him. You managed to moan out a yes as your lips met his sloppily.

"Faster"

You begged, tugging at the dyed stands of his hair. He obliged, willing to do anything you asked if it meant he could see you enjoying yourself this way.

Haechan
He asked you to take his virginity so he could be experienced in the future.

"Are you serious?"

You looked at the kid in front of you. Well not really a kid, but you were in college so everyone was a kid to you. He nodded.

"Please"

You shrugged.

"I don't know Haechan, won't that be kind of weird? Hooking up with your best friends older sister?"

"Jisung won't mind"

"I beg to differ, do you want a ride home or not?"

You asked, since you were at school to pick up Jisung, who wasn't out yet.

"That depends, can we fuck"

You almost chocked at his boldness.

"This is a win-win situation for you, what do I get out of it?"

"I will literally give you Yutas number"

"Sold, get in"

Little did you know, that one night would lead to many more, before you two became a couple one year later.

Renjun
He came early and felt really bad about it. You were both ready to finally lose your virginity to each other, so you went to his house and things escalated from there.

"Y-you're sure right"

He stuttered, leaning back against the headboard and holding your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck. You nodded and spread your legs farther above him, slowly slipping down and feeling yourself stretch out. Renjuns face contorted and he bit his lip hard. You then felt something rush into the condom.

"D-did you just-"

He nodded turning red in embarrassment.

"It's ok, we'll keep going"

You tried moving your hips again but he stopped you in place and looked away.

"I-I can't get it back up"

You carefully slid off him as he tried a few different things, but nothing worked and an aching sensation was starting to develop between your legs. You laid on your side and stared at him.

"It's fine, we can do it another time"

"N-no I-"

You could tell he was visibly panicked.

"Renjun calm down, we can try again"

"B-but it was supposed to be our special night"

He started crying and you wrapped your arms around him, rubbing his back gently.

"I promise I'm not mad, we can try again when you calm down. Maybe you're just nervous"

You whispered in his ear reassuringly. He nodded and you consoled him until he seemed ok.

"I'm sorry"

He mumbled into your neck.

"Don't be, we're still inexperienced so these things will happen"

Jeno
It hurt, like a lot. You wanted to ride him even though it was your first time, but you didn't take into account that some positions make all sensations more intense than others. Pain included.

"Aah"

You whimpered as you pushed yourself down enough to take the tip.

"Sorry"

He apologized, holding your hips to try and help you.

"So big"

You whined, pushing your hips down further as moans of pain left your mouth.

"You can stop, it's fine"

He told you, rubbing your back gently. You shook your head no.

"I want it"

You said, pushing yourself further and making both of you moan in satisfaction. He held you gently as you got used to the feeling, slowly bucking his hips up until you could move for yourself.

Chenle
It never happened, but it almost did. You and him weren't kids anymore, even though that's how everyone saw you. You'd obviously kissed and made out before, but one night at the dorms he was exceptionally grabby. He pinned you under him on the couch, grinding his clothed bulge into you. 

"Let's do it, right now"

"Now? Really?"

He nodded rapidly

"What about the members?"

You asked quietly.

"They can't control us forever"

You agreed, and it would have happened had Taeyong not accidentally walked into the room.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO CHILDREN DOING!"

Chenle sighed and considered being the ultimate rebel and continuing, but all you'd done was kiss and this is how Taeyong reacted.

Jisung
You would never. Well, at least that what you thought until one day when both of you couldn't keep your hands off each other. The members left him home alone with you and you couldn't help yourselves.

"W-what am I supposed to do now?"

He looked down at you, as you both looked at each other with the same confused expressions.

"I don't know, use those dancer hips"

You said, making both of you laugh. He did exactly what you said, making your faces switch from laughter to expressions of pleasure. That was how you found out he was into dirty talk.

Even though neither of you could make eye contact after, it was worth it. Shy babies.