Hyunjin Part 2

Your eyes widen in shock as you look from him to your phone, and then back to him.

"What the hell Hyunjin"

You snap, annoyed at what you were seeing after you literally just forgave him.

"I know it looks bad but you have to believe me, I didn't want this"

~ Flashback ~

"Chan-hyung said you wanted to see me?"

JYP gestured for Hyunjin to sit, which he did.

"Are you willing to go public with it"

"She doesn't want to, and I can't force her. It would ruin everything"

JYP sighed before leaning forward on his desk.

"Either you go public with it or I do, and when I do it I can promise you won't like it"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"The article drops next week Friday at 1"

"That's her debut day"

"Oh well"

~~~

"...oh"

Was all you could manage to say after everything he told you. Hyunjin took both your hands in his and pulled you closer.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I didn't know what else to do"

You just nod and wrap your arms around his neck as he places his around your waist. You stayed like that for a while, hugging comfortably as his hands ran up and down your back, both of you afraid to let go.

"So what happens now"

You ask, your voice muffled in his clothes.

"I don't know princess, but I don't want to lose you...this doesn't have to change anything"

You sigh lightly, pulling away from him and taking a few steps back.

"It already does"

You say before turning and walking into the room where everyone else was celebrating.

~~~

It's been weeks since you've seen or even talked to Hyunjin. His members have been filling you in on how he's doing, but neither of you could see each other. Besides, he was in an awkward position. If he was ever seen with you anywhere, people would assume he's cheating on someone who isn't even his girlfriend in the first place. Your fans were beginning to notice a change in you too. In fact you were at a fan sign talking to the next person in line.

"Y/n are you ok"

"Of course, thank you for asking"

"Are you sure, you've seemed sad lately"

You hum in agreement while signing her book.

"You're right, I have been pretty sad lately...but it's kind of personal if you can understand"

You reply, whispering the last part. She nods and starts walking away to make room for the next person.

"Y/n hwaiting!"

She yells making you laugh before turning to the next person. Your eyes widen.

"Hyunjin?"

You say in shock. He nods pulling his mask down. You were the last person on the table, so there was a good chance no one would be paying attention to you.

He smiles sadly, taking you hand across the table.

"I miss you so much, the members have been telling me how your doing, but it's not the same"

"I miss you too"

You sigh running your thumb over his hand in yours.

"Sooooooo...Ryujin"

He lets out a dry chuckle.

"I knew you would ask that, but you have nothing to be worried about. We barely even see each other and we don't talk, it's a publicity thing"

You nod and he lifts your hand to his lips, placing a kiss on it.

"Believe me Princess, I could never get over you like that"

You couldn't help but smile at how cute he was being, you almost forgot you were in public.

"I don't know when I'll see you again"

He mumbles, hand still intertwined with yours. You look to your right seeing more people starting to make their way down the line.

"Can you stay?"

You ask hopefully, and he nods.

"I'll wait backstage for you"

He says, squeezing your hand and moving before other people came down the line.

~~~

As the rest of the fan sign progressed, your mood was uplifted, and just by that conversation you were getting your hopes up.

Later on you went backstage with the rest of your members to get your stuff and change. You were in your dressing room putting shoes on when he opened the door and walked in.

"Hey"

You said, still fixing your shoe while standing. He didn't respond, but you felt a soft pat on your butt making you giggle and stand up properly to face him.

"I miss you"

He said, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I know"

You smile, lifting your head so he could meet your lips in a passionate kiss. You could feel how happy he was radiating off him, and vice versa. When he finally did pull away he held your hands tightly and looked seriously at you.

"I'll break up with her, I know I'll get crap for it but if that's what I have to do then so be it"

"It's only been a couple weeks Hyunjin, at least wait until it seems believable"

He sighed.

"But I need you, how the hell do I pull this off"

You pecked his lips again.

"Just wait for a bit, we can sneak around like we used to in the mean time. After all we're pros at it"

You said, and he nodded.

"And for now?"

You smiled happily.

"For now you can come meet my members, you'll be seeing a lot more of them anyways"