Sehun

"Watch your step on the way in"

The prison guard says to us visitors as we enter the building. I sigh, thinking about how hard I'm going to scold Sehun for landing himself in here. No one told him to get caught dealing, but that's exactly what he did. And now I'm here in this creepy, cold ass building to go see him. The guards direct us to those rooms with the phones on either side. I sit on one side of the glass and wait for them to go get him along with the other inmates. A few minutes later they return, and as the other inmates file in, I see Sehun walk over, handcuffs and all, having the nerve to smirk at me as he picked up the phone.

"Look who came to see me"

He said, that unnerving chill still in his voice.

"You're an idiot Sehun"

He rolls his eyes.

"I'm happy to see you too"

He sasses. I sigh, admiring his features through the glass. He's so handsome, even with healing bruises on his face.

"I'm sorry"

He says, doing the same to me.

"You should be, you promised you would stop dealing"

"Baby you know how this business is, your past catches up to you"

"Yeah, but now you're incarcerated and I have to cuddle Vivi to go to sleep"

He sighs.

"In my defense, we wouldn't have gotten caught if Baekhyun wasn't being all loud"

"Where is he anyways...come to think of it, where are the rest of the guys?"

Sehun used to be in a gang when I first met him. He was still in it for a while after, but by our fourth year together, he left. He always stayed close with the members, even though he made it clear he didn't want to be part of that life anymore. Anyways it just now came to my attention that he's the only one in jail right now.

He gave me that face someone makes when they know whatever they tell you will make you really angry.

"I took one for the team"

"OH SEHUN YOU DID NOT-"

"Sssh! This is why I didn't tell you in the first place"

"Your leader should be here with you, and what happened to your hyungs! How could they leave you in jail by yourself!"

"Look babe I know your upset, but not everyone was exactly thrilled when I said I wanted out...I guess this makes it even"

"No it doesn't! You don't even work for them anymore!"

"You act like I've never been to jail before"

He says in the most casual voice ever. I literally want to strangle him with this phone cord, thats how mad I am.

"That's not the point you pabo! The point is that you shouldn't be taking the fall for people you don't even have anything to do with! And what did they even catch you doing anyways!"

He blatantly ignores my name calling and skips to retelling the story of what happened that night.

"I saw them on my way to the restaurant and they asked me to run a quick delivery because it was on my way. Baekhyun's dumb ass is the one who decided to go the obvious way and get us caught and busted"

It's true, I was at a restaurant waiting for Sehun to meet me for our date, and was about to leave thinking he stood me up, but then I got a call from the police station telling me he was downtown.

"And they didn't get arrested because?"

"Because I was the one carrying"

"...that's dumb"

Something about this doesn't add up.

"You do realize they set you up...right?"

"No, why would they do that, they're my friends"

I feel so bad for him.

"Sehun, it's pretty obvious your hyungs set you up"

"I'm telling you they wouldn't do that"

When I tell you his thick skull infuriates me, this is exactly what I mean.

"You LITERALLY just told me some of them were mad you left, and you don't think that's motivation to get you arrested"

He pauses and opens his mouth like he's about to say something, but doesn't.

"Exactly"

I say.

"Wow, I never thought they would do that to me...they were my family for so long, y'know"

I nod in response. Of course I know, he used to talk about them all the time when we first started dating.

"FIVE MINUTES"

One of the guards yells, letting us know visiting time is almost over. I place my hand on one side of the glass, and he placed his over mine on the other side.

"Don't worry, the month will be over before you know it"

I try and reassure him. He nods, smiling slightly.

"Trust me, when I'm out of here I'm getting revenge"

"Don't do anything that will end up with you back in here, or I won't come see you next time"

"Whatever, watch imma start lifting weights in prison so I can bust ass when I get out"

He says and we both laugh. It's about time to leave now so I stand up with the other people.

"Bye Sehun"

I smile, making kissy lips at him. He chuckles.

"Not bye babygirl, see you later"

I nod, hanging up the phone and waving to him before walking out of the room.

~~~

The month went by, and it was lonely without Sehun, but Vivi and I survived, not to mention he's getting out today. Right now I'm actually driving to pick him up. This trip is a lot less morbid than when I was first visiting. I'm excited though, I mean who doesn't want their man back after all that.

Eventually I make it there and go inside to sign him out. I'm waiting for them to go get him, and I took the liberty of dropping off clothes for him on one of my other visits so that he didn't have to wear the uniform when he left.

"Baby"

"Sehun!"

I smile excitedly and rush to hug him. He hugs me back, lifting me off the ground slightly. He wasn't kidding about getting buff in jail. He looks GOOD. I almost didn't notice when he put me back down, his arms now around my waist. I was too busy checking him out, y'know?

"I'm so happy to see you"

He says, leaning down to kiss me for the first time in a month. I almost freaking cried, but I held it together long enough to kiss him back.

"I see you kept to your word"

I joke, squeezing one of his biceps. He smirks, keeping an arm around me as we walk to the exit.

~~~

"Still planning on getting your revenge"

I chuckle as we walk down the hallway of our apartment complex.

"Obviously"

He answers, wrapping his arms around me from behind and starting to kiss my neck.

"No one takes me away from my babygirl and gets away with it"

He mumbles as I unlock the door. Vivi comes running to him at full speed, just as happy to have him back as I am.