Nct introducing you as "his girl"

Fun fact: I actually find it easier to write about NCT than BTS sometimes (idk why)

The first time he introduced you/ mentioned you as "his girl"

Taeyong
He and the rest of 127 were spending a late night at the company practicing for a music show. He was already weary to go home to you, because you had a date earlier that he had to cancel. Everyone was taking a break, when he happened to get a text from you.

I know you and the boys must be hungry and tired, so I'm on my way with pizza

He gasped excitedly and texted you back, immediately getting up to go meet you in the lobby.

"Where are you going?"

Johnny asked, as Taeyong was sprinting to the door.

"My girl is here"

Taeil
You and him were chilling on his bed in the dorm before going on a date, because you were kind of tired. You were cuddled up on his chest trying to fall asleep, but outside his room some type of commotion was going on. Every few minutes when you would start falling asleep, a noise would wake you up.

Taeil rubbed your back gently trying to help you out, but they were still being annoying. That was when he snapped.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, MY GIRL IS TRYNA SLEEP!

And suddenly there would be silence.

Doyoung
You and him went to Jaehyuns birthday party, and it was as wild as you would expect a party that Jaehyun threw to be. Let's just say one of you had more fun than the other. Doyoung was sitting with some of the other members while watching you and the other girlfriends dance. You asked him if he wanted to join you, but he said no. Eventually you got tired and decided to go get a drink from the bar.

While you were there, a random guy that you didn't know sat next to you and started flirting with you. You were trying to nicely let him down, but he wasn't getting the hint. Doyoung would walk up from behind just as the guy was asking you out.

"My girl isn't going anywhere with you, sorry"

He would say, pulling you away from him.

Johnny
You and him were walking in the park in the early morning because it was the best time to go out without fans there. You two were making your third lap around the park, swinging your joint hands back and forth.

"So, what else does my girl want to do today?"

You shrugged.

"Can we get ice cream?"

You looked up at him and he nodded, leaning down to place a quick kiss on your lips.

"Of course, anything you want"

Yuta
Your group was gonna be on Weekly Idol the week before him, so he and some of the members were watching your episode on tv. Your group had just entered the set, and were in the middle of introducing yourselves. The second your face was on camera, he smiled proudly.

"That's my girl"

Kun
Kun was in China with WayV, so you hadn't seen him in almost a month. You would talk on the phone as much as you could, but it wasn't the same as having him with you. Today, you were watching them on a tv show, and they were just answering questions about themselves.

"So, Kun, is there anyone you miss right now, or anyone you're looking forward to seeing when you go back to Korea?"

He nodded, immediately looking into the camera to answer the question. You felt like you were making direct eye contact with him when he spoke.