Johnny ⚠️

[short chapter]

"Hi!"

You said excitedly as you walked into the studio. He was the only one in there working, so he invited you to come wait for him and you could go out when he was done.

"Hey babygirl, go sit until I'm done ok"

He instructed, and you nodded like a child even though he wasn't looking. Little did he know that not even five minutes later your footsteps were disturbing him walking around the room and touching stuff.

"Didn't I just tell you to sit down"

"Sorry sorry, I'm sitting"

You say going back to your seat. A few minutes later you got up to plug your phone in at the outlet across the room, and then take a water bottle from the mini fridge.

"Y/n I swear to god-"

"Relaxing Youngho I'm just watching"

He sighed.

"Well since you wanna watch so badly, come over here"

You shook your head no while continuing to drink your water.

"Now Y/n"

He said, giving you the look that always meant business. You sighed and walked over to him, letting out a squeal as you felt him pull you down on his lap. He reached around and started undoing your jeans and pulling them lower. Then you heard his belt unbuckling and shuffling under you.

"W-Wait Johnny"

"Ssh, I swear you don't know how to shut the fuck up"

He snapped, forcing your hips down on his erection. You whimpered loudly grabbing onto his desk as he guided you all the way down.

"Now take it like a good girl and stay put"

He mumbled in your ear, kissing your neck while going back to work. You started spazzing out because he wouldn't let you move, his hard was resting painfully on your bundle of nerves, and you couldn't take it.

You whimpered, trying to get up, but he held you down. You threw your head back against his shoulder, trying not to lose your shit.

"Didn't I tell you not to move?"

He mumbled in your ear.

"I-I can't-"

You whined, gripping his hand that was holding the computer mouse.

"You have to"

He said again, kissing your neck lightly before going back to work.