BTS as different types of people in school

Are we just gonna ignore the amount of time I disappeared from wattpad? Yes. Yes we are

Bts as different types of people in school

Namjoon
The person in your class who you avoid because you know he's smarter than you and you don't want him to think you're dumb. Probably holds a leadership office of some kind.

"Alright I'm assigning partners for the project: Namjoon and Y/n"

"Lord have mercy!"

He would eye smile at you from across the room as he saw your nervous form approaching the empty desk next to his. You had to admit his face was cute. You kind of wanted to squish his cheeks-

"Hi Y/n-"

"Aaaah!"

"A-are you okay?"

"She thinks you're cute"

"SHUT UP JUNGKOOK GET OUT OF MY BUSINESS!"

"Notice how she didn't deny it-"

"Jimin!"

Seokjin
The most popular non athlete. Claims he's "too handsome to play sports" and is known for just looks and personality alone. Earned the nickname of "prince" at your school because of how kind he was to everyone.

"Good morning Seokjin oppa"

A freshman girl came up to him holding a tray of freshly made cupcakes. You resisted the urge to laugh as he smiled kindly at her and acccepted them.

When she was gone however, you couldn't resist.

"SeOkJiN oPpA"

You mocked, falling against his locker.

"Stop that, it's not funny"

"You have a whole army of girls worshipping you, I think it's hilarious"

You spoke, snatching a cupcake before walking off to your next class, much to Jins dismay.

Yoongi
The person who most people avoid because he looks mean, but is actually very nice once you get to know him. He's a real one though, so don't mess with his friends unless you want the smoke. He may have a slight history of fighting for that reason, but he's just a misunderstood sweetheart.

"What did you say about my girlfriend?!"

"You heard me shortass! Do something about it!"

"Oh you bet I'll-"

"MIN YOONGI!"

"Uh oh"

Your voice thundered down the hallway as you stomped towards him, the aforementioned instantly shrinking under your gaze. You stepped in between the testosterone filled argument and grabbed him by the arm, dragging your protesting boyfriend down the hallway.

"I told you there would be consequences if I caught you fighting again Mr."

"No Y/n you don't understand there really was a legitimate reason this time I swear-"

He spat out all in one sentence. You cut him off with a kiss and laughed.

"Oh relax, I just didn't want anyone to catch you is all"

You told him, wrapping your arms around his neck and leaning up to kiss him slower this time.

"Stop getting in trouble, you're too cute for detention"