Taehyung

In which you lie to get someone off your back, only to realize it won't be believable unless proof is seen

Slight ⚠️

"You did what now?!"

Taehyung exclaimed, slamming his locker door before starting to walk down the hallway.

"I kind of accidentally told this girl that we're dating, so you need to pretend to be my boyfriend for say...a week?"

He scoffed.

"No"

"Oh come on, Tae"

He rolled his eyes.

"What's in it for me?"

This time it was your turn to roll your eyes.

"Can't you ever do anything out of the kindness of your heart?"

He pretended to think about it.

"No"

You sigh.

"I'll pay you"

"With?"

"...Money?"

"No"

"Fine fine, name your price"

He held the outside door and smirked at you before pulling you to his car.

~~~

"Wow"

Tae panted, looking down at you between his legs. You swallowed and wiped your mouth with the back of your hand before letting him pull you into his lap.

"You're good with your mouth, I might have to keep you around"

"Gee thanks"

You said blankly, reaching for the door handle. He grabbed your hand back.

"Where do you think you're going?"

You looked at him confused.

"Uh, home?"

He chuckled.

"Did I say you could leave?"

You rolled your eyes, about to reach for the door handle again but he reached up and locked them first.

"Taehyung, seriously"

"If I'm gonna do shit for you for a week, you better act like you wanna see me"

You sighed, moving to get back on your knees, but he pulled you back up.

"No, come eat with me"

"What?"

"I didn't say you had to do...that"

He mumbled the last part.

"I just want you to eat with me"

Interesting. You were incredibly confused, but hungry, so you accepted his invitation.

~~~

"See, I have good taste in restaurants"

You nodded in agreement as you both got back in the car from a great meal, and talked about random things on the drive to your house. When Tae pulled up in your driveway, both your conversations had quieted. He parked, and you turned to look at him.

"Thank you, I had fun"

You smiled.

"Me too"

He smiled back. You caught yourself staring at his angelic features, before your eyes trailed down to his lips. You both started leaning in, when you remembered the deal.

"S-so starting tomorrow?"

You quickly interrupted, causing both of you to pull away and look somewhere else.

"Yeah, don't get used to it"

He responded before unlocking his doors and pulling off the second you got out. You sighed and walked up your driveway, wondering why that just almost happened.