Haechan ⚠️

⚠️, but it's funny in my opinion. This is also kinda long so be prepared

"Some guys can become overly emotional during sex, especially when loosing their virginity"

"That's so stupid!"

Your friend Yeji bursts out laughing at the buzzfeed video you were watching about having sex for the first time. Why? You may ask. Well you had gotten yourself into a bit of a situation.

"I just want to go on record and say that I think this whole thing is dumb"

She says again, pausing the video.

"Well what was I supposed to do? Say no?"

"Um, yes"

Lia interrupted from the other side of your room. The three of you were supposed to be hanging out, but all you were doing was laying around your room complaining about your problems. You see it all started with your friend Haechan. You'd know each other for so long, that you decided if neither of you were in a relationship at this point in your lives, you should just loose your virginity's to each other. That didn't bother you, the only reason you were stressing, was because you were rather inexperienced in these type of things. Despite that, when he came up to you suggesting you do it this weekend, you didn't hesitate to say yes. Which brings you to your current situation.

"Guys you're not helping"

"Listen, it's not something to stress about. You're friends, so you should feel comfortable with each other. Not to mention first times are kind of weird, so it's better to do it with someone you trust"

Yeji says, as she and Lia pack up their stuff.

"I guess you're right, thanks"

You say and they both jokingly tackle you in a hug before walking out your room to leave.

"This is gonna be a loooong night"

You sigh.

~~~

It was finally Saturday afternoon. You weren't really sure exactly how to prepare for this, so you did what you knew. Shower, shave, make sure you smell really really good, all that jazz. He didn't say what time to go over, so you figured you'd just show up, which is exactly what you did. No one was home, so you let yourself in.

You're gonna get robbed leaving your door unlocked like this, idiot

You thought, as you locked it back yourself and headed upstairs to his room. You'd been here many times before, yet somehow you felt out of place. You awkwardly knocked on his bedroom door when you finally got up there, because it was closed.

"Come in"

You heard him say. You sighed to yourself.

Why is everything so tense

You let yourself into his room to see him laying on his bed, shirtless and on his phone. He didn't acknowledge you when you walked in, so you were just awkwardly taking really slow steps towards him.

"Why are you walking like that?"

He asks, throwing his phone somewhere.

"I don't know, you're making me uncomfortable"

You say bluntly, and you both burst into laughter.

"C'mere you dork"

He grabs your hand from where you were standing, attempting to pull you on top of him, but he pulled you a little too hard causing you both to bump heads, simultaneously resting a hand against your foreheads while backing away from each other.