How BTS would react during your biggest fight

How they would react during your biggest fight

Jin
He started laughing, but his face quickly fell when you didn't join in.

"Wait, you're serious?"

"Yes, Jin! I'm upset!"

He rolled his eyes.

"Y/n you know I love you"

"I know, but you can't expect me not to feel some type of way about how all the boys expect you mention their girlfriends in interviews!"

He sighed and walked closer, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Baby, listen, it's not that big of a deal-"

"Yes it is, Seokjin! Why didn't you say that you were thankful for me during the thanksgiving vlive, or say you missed me in that one interview when the host asked what you miss about Korea? Everyone else mentions their girlfriend all the time, but you act like I'm your worst kept secret!"

"Did I say that? No! Maybe I don't mention you every second because I'm secure enough in my relationship to not have to talk about it all the time!"

"But would it kill you to mention me at least once?! I haven't even met your members yet and we've been together for four years now!"

Jin sighed.

"If you want to meet the members so badly, that's fine, I'll take you to meet them. See, not that big of a deal!"

"You make me feel like you're embarrassed of me! Why didn't you let me meet them before?!"

He got quiet, and your face fell.

"You are, aren't you?"

Jin bit his lip, and you nodded slowly knowing you had your answer. Most of the boys and a lot of his friends were dating other idols, or other famous people. You two had known each other since before he debuted, and you were just a regular person, but the one he was in love with. However, as much as he loved you, sometimes feelings of jealousy seeped in.

You turned on your heel and walked out the bedroom.

"Y/n, wait-"

"I'll be out for a while, I'm going somewhere where I'm appreciated"

Taehyung
There weren't many things that could cause such a big argument between you two, but everyone and their grandmother knew how much he loved kids. That's why some people were surprised that he married you, knowing you didn't.

Tae couldn't help who he fell in love with, and he married you because he figured that was only your opinion for now, and that one way or another you would come around. He was dead wrong.

"Y/n, how could you not want kids with me? Don't you love me!"

"Of course I do, Tae, but you have to understand that having kids changes your entire body. It's a time consuming and painful process and it has to be planned well! Kids are expensive and a lot of work. I'm not willing to go through all that! Besides, I just don't want any"

"And? We can figure all that out together, or am I just not worth having kids with?"

"I'm not saying that, Taehyung! Are you listening to me?!"

He was getting angrier, and sometimes when he was angry, he said things he didn't mean.

"You know there are literally women who would pay to have my babies"

"Good for you, maybe you should go find one"

You snapped, walking away and climbing up the steps.