Haechan

[Short]

You're the only one who can help him when he gets angry

"No, sit down"

"Oh come on Y/n"

You shook your head no, pushing back at his chest for your boyfriend to sit down in his seat at your lunch table.

"Just let me hit him once, just once"

You smacked him in the forehead.

"No, are you trying to get suspended again?"

Haechan looked up at you and sighed annoyedly. Your boyfriend had anger issues that you had been trying to help him with, but sometimes the people at your school tested his patience.

You sat on his lap and he buried his head in the crook of your neck, taking deep breaths as he hugged you gently.

"So, is he gonna beat anyone up?"

Mark asked, as he and the rest of dream came to the table with their lunch trays and sat around you two. At the mention of it, Haechans grip around you tightened.

"He better not"

You answered, turning to look at his face. After knowing him for a while you could tell when he was calming down. When you first met Haechan, he used to be kind of a bully. You agreed to go out with him on the premise that he would stop beating people up, and he did, but he still had underlying anger issues to work on.

You leaned down, pressing a slow kiss to his lips.

"Are you chill now?"

He nodded but remained quiet, hiding his face in your neck while you and the dreamies + Mark ate lunch.