NCT Dream

POV: you're trying to eat a nerds rope in front of him

(Inspired by my friend who gave me one for Valentine's Day)

Jaemin

He walked into the living room to see you putting the nerds rope in your mouth while watching tv. He sat next to you and took the other end, putting it in his mouth and then doing some lady and the tramp type shit.

You started laughing trying to chew it as the sweet flavor exploded in your mouth, and when it got to the tiny piece in the middle, he closed the gap between your lips in a sugary kiss.

"Wow"

You said when he pulled away still chewing.

"You really turned that into a whole other experience"

Both of you just looked at each other and laughed.

Haechan

You and the dreamies were sitting on the kitchen floor sharing candy that people gave you for Valentine's Day. Chenle gave you a nerds rope, and you couldn't resist to eat it right away. As you were chewing it, Haechan walked into the room and literally pulled it out your mouth, stealing the other half and sprinting away. Everyone just looked at the doorway as you continued chewing, unbothered.

Jeno

"Hey look"

You pointed to the candy aisle, pulling your boyfriend's hand to go with you.

"Oh come on, Y/n, we don't need to buy any candy"

"Pleaseeee, just one"

You begged, and he sighed and gave in.

~~~

"Here's the moment of truth, YouTube, can Jeno eat ten nerd ropes at once?"

You narrated, pointing the camera at a determined Jeno.

"On your mark, get set, goooooo!"

Renjun

"Hey"

You looked up from your lunchbox to see your boyfriend sitting across from you in the noisy school cafeteria.

"Hi Renjun"

You smiled, continuing to eat your food as you talked about your days. While he was talking, you pulled a nerds rope out of your backpack and waved it at him. His eyes lit up.

"Oooh, can I have some?"

You nodded, breaking off a piece for him and passing it, as you both enjoyed the crunchy treat.

Chenle

"LELE! LELE WHERE ARE YOU!"

You yelled to your boyfriend as you walked into the house.

"UPSTAIRS!"

He yelled in his loud ass dolphin voice. You just laughed and went up there, seeing him and the rest of dream on the floor. You looked at them suspiciously, walking over to see what was going on.

"Hi baby"

Chenle smiled, reaching up to pull you onto his lap. You let him hug you and he turned you around so you could face inwards of the circle like they were.

"So what exactly is going on?"

"Not much"

Jeno answered.

"We're just playing truth or dare"

You noded, relaxing into your boyfriend's touch as he rubbed his thumbs up and down your sides.

"Well it was Chenle's turn, but since he's occupied right now, Y/n's gonna have to do his dare"

You looked at Haechan like he was crazy.

"C'mon babe do it, it's not bad"

Chenle said as Haechan pulled out a nerds rope.

"I dared him to eat the whole thing at once, so now we dare you to do it"

Jisung explained. You huffed.

"Are ya'll trying to make me diabetic?"

You sassed while taking the candy and opening it. Even for someone who liked sugar, this was about to be really sweet. You prepared yourself and Jeno started counting down.

"3...2...1...GOOOOOO!"

He shouted, and you immediately put the rope in your mouth and sucked it up like a straw, chewing as you went. You could almost feel the cavities forming as you winced in disapproval. Around you, dream was laughing, but Chenle was checking upon you to make sure you didn't choke.

"Good job"

He laughed, letting you smack him for daring you to do something so stupid.

Jisung

You were in your room opening the secret candy stash you kept in your desk when your bedroom door flew open. You jumped and screamed, accidentally dropping your nerd's rope on the floor as you heard the loose nerds on it scatter everywhere. Jisung looked at you confused before turning on his heel and walking back up the room.