Nct Dream⚠️

⚠️You do something that turns him on by accident.

Jaemin
Jaemin invited you over to help him house sit while his parents were gone. That and he was bored. Currently he was taking a shower while you were in the kitchen cooking by the book. If you get the reference I'll love you forever

While you were waiting for water to boil you went through that random kitchen drawer that everyone has where there are like screwdrivers and paperclips and stuff like that. You found a bunch of rubber bands and decided to play with them while you wait.

"Hey"

You heard, turning enough to see a shirtless Jaemin walking into the room. He leaned against the counter next to you and the fresh smell of his body wash filled your nose. He chuckled knowing you were loving it.

"What are you doing?"

He asked.

"Playing with these rubber bands"

You said, showing one stretched out over your fingered.

"Weird"

He chuckled, leaning in for a kiss which you happily gave him. You ran your tongue against his bottom lip and he opened his mouth, deepening the kiss with his tongue. Just when it was getting steamy you flicked him in the nipple with a rubber band.

"Ouch"

He mumbled into the kiss, making you giggle. You kept kissing him and then did it again closer to his abs. He tensed for a second but didn't say anything. Your arms wrapped around his neck as you kept kissing him, flicking him harder with it again. This time only a satisfied moan left his lips. You were shook. Is he enjoying it?

You tested your theory, continuing to kiss him and snap the rubber band against him ever so often. He only moaned in response every time. You kissed him particularly hard at one point, biting his lip as you flicked the rubber band.

"Oh shit"

You heard him moan quietly, opening your eyes to see his rolling back, eyebrows furrowed as he gripped the counter.

"Jaemin"

You said softly to get his attention. He opened his eyes and then turned red realizing how embarrassing what he just did was. You looked down noticing the way he shifted uncomfortably and the visible wet spot in his shorts.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

He nodded sheepishly.

"I-I'm sorry please don't break up with me"

"I would never"

You said reassuringly.

"Don't be embarrassed it's fine, but why didn't you tell me"

He just shrugged and started backing away.

"I'm just gonna go change"

He said, accidentally walking into the wall and then speed walking out the kitchen.

Jisung
"Eww"

You mumbled to yourself looking at how dirty your glasses were. You were at Jisung's house after school and you didn't have the case with you, so you breathed on the lenses and lifted your shirt a bit to wipe it down.

"Hey Y/n what kind of juice do you wa-"

Jisung froze in the living room doorway when he saw what you were doing.