Without thinking, Naina bursted out in anger which shocked Aditya to core.

"Your life? Fine then. So be it. I will not interfere in your life again"

Saying, Aditya stormed out of the house leaving her to be by herself.

Both Archana and Pratap were not pleased to see this. They never expected for Naina to speak like this. Though Archana was about speak with Naina for her behaviour, Pratap stopped her.

Naina rushed to her room and locked the door and leaning onto the door, she slumped down on the floor as she broke down into tears.

"What did I do?"

Crying, she asked herself.

She didn't mean to talk to him like that. But she couldn't help when she learnt that he was planning for her birthday which she never celebrated in her whole life.

She sat there and continued to cry until her eyes gave up to keep herself awake. On the other side, Aditya was fuming with anger by what Naina said.

He did everything for her and her she doesn't accepts him as her husband. What is it that he has to do for her to accept him? He broke down into tears as he kneel down onto the muddy ground at the edge of the cliff.

He was tired to keep up their marriage together while all she did was to push him away. And today the way she spoke, broke his heart into millions. It was as if he didn't matter to her at all.

He ran his fingers through his hairs frustratingly, as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"If that is what you want, then so be it. I will neither interfere with your life nor you."

Wiping his tears, he ran his fingers through his hairs controlling himself and returned home around nine at night when Naina had still locked herself in the room.

Archana had made Nia to finish her food and make her sleep while she waited for Aditya to return. Once he did, he straight away walked to his room to be only stopped by Archana.

"She hasn't open the door, Aditya."

Hearing, he looked at the door that was closed. He stared at it for a minute and then turned to walk towards Nia's room.

"Adi, eat something?"

He didn't respond to Archana which broke her to see him like this.

Neither Naina had dinner nor Aditya.

It was midnight when Naina woke up to find herself on the floor in her room which was surrounded by darkness. Her eyes swollen and red from all the crying, she opened her eyes to remember what had happened.

She hurriedly checked her phone to see the time. It was midnight. And she was alone in the room.

'Where is he?'

She asked herself. Unlocking the door, she found the whole house filled with silence and darkness.

She walked towards the only possible from where she could find Aditya when he wasn't in hall. Reaching Nia's room, she saw him sleeping next to Nia. And the next second when he laid on his back, she saw that he was awake.

Aditya noticed Naina standing outside the room. Just by seeing her, her words rang in his head like a tape recorder. With anger in his eyes, he walked towards her.

Just when Naina was about to speak, Aditya closed the door on her face.

Tears rolled down from both of their eyes.

Naina walked back to her room and laid on the bed.

The whole night, neither of them slept. All they did was stare at the ceiling above them.