97

Naina was all chirpy again since that night and it has been just two days since that night they spent making love to eachother. Everything was back to normal and Aditya made assured her that he wouldn't be leaving her again. The next day, when they returned home late, they spent rest of the day with their family. Watching movies, playing games and baking. Amidst all of these, Aditya couldn't stop stealing kisses from his wife. Once they were caught making out in the kitchen by Archana. Naina's face turned to beet and blamed Aditya for putting her in this situation while he stood as if nothing happened.

The following day was Sunday which they spent lazing around and mostly playing with Nia and in the night, the couple slept peacefully. And the next day, Naina woke up to find herself tangled in his arms. It took lot of energy to push him aside and when finally she was out of the bed, she got ready for her running.

On the way, she met one of Aditya's colleagues. Though she didn't wanted to make any conversation, she had no one to save her from him as he was the most chatty person according to her husband and that she had already witnessed it in the new year party.

The party. It brought up all the memories back. The dance. The first possibly kiss. The quiz. The rain. Locked up in the jail. His care. Everything and it made her smile.

"Hey? I am talking to you. Where are you lost?"

The man, whose name she didn't remember but only knew as Aditya's colleague brought back from her thoughts. Frowning, she looked at him and asked.

"What?"

"I asked, why Aditya has been taking so many leaves? Is everything alright?"

Thinking of the weekend they spent together, she coughed.

"You alright?"

"Yeah..... This Saturday, we had somewhere else to go"

"Naina, I am not talking about this Saturday. I am tal- wait! You don't know?"

"Don't know what?"

Understanding that she didn't knew anything about Aditya's leaves, he thought that it would be wise not to let her know at all.

"Oh, nothing. I forgot, he was on tours right? Yeah! So, I will just get going. Bye"

Leaving Naina perplexed, he left. But Naina couldn't stop herself from thinking what he was talking about. Shrugging off the thoughts, Naina ran back to her home.

As soon as she reached home and entered inside, she was welcomed with the same chatters and banters between Nia and elder Sen couple while in-between Aditya joined in too. This was so surreal. Their laughter, brought back her to the reality and she couldn't help but think what happened in the park.

"Hey, you are back!"

Aditya excitedly made his way towards her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"You are late today..... Did an extra lap?"

"Y-yes..."

"Okay, get ready. Today I will drop you off to your office and then I will go to mine"

Aditya said smiling at her, while she just nodded her head.

Nia's exams were already finished and from this day onwards, her summer vacations began.

Naina went to get herself ready for work and when she was finally ready, she saw that Aditya had already finished his breakfast and was waiting for her outside.

She saw him getting his bike ready and neared to him but stopped herself with few feet away from him, when she heard him speaking in phone.

"I have clearly told you not call me"