105

After spending that intimacy with Kinjal, Rajesh had given a thought about both of them and decided to speak about their relationship to everyone but before that he needed to ask Kinjal whether she would want to marry her or not. Whether her thoughts were same as him or not. But then, he thought that before he could propose her he would discuss it to the family and his friend and then ask her.

After a lot of fretting, he went up to them and with stuttering he started as everyone were helping Aditya to set up for his proposal to Naina who was unaware of all these. And on the other hand, Kinjal had turned so shy that she hid herself away from Rajesh after their kissing. He was her first love. Her fluttering heart was ready to burst anytime now.

As they all heard Rajesh, in the beginning everyone were shocked to respond but Aditya was the first one to break the silence.

"I don't see anything wrong in that. We all should be happy for their relationship and bless for their progress."

But then, Kinjal's mother wasn't happy hearing this.

"What nonsense? How can you just talk about my daughter like this in front of everyone?"

"Kalyani?"

Hearing Suhasini, her mother-in-law stop her she became even more furious. It was her daughter's matter. How could she not speak?

"Maaji? You cannot stop me from talking! He's talking about my daughter! Saying that they both..... I feel ashamed of even thinking about it and here he's speak such things in front of us elders!"

"Aunty..... Loving someone is not a disgraceful thing. It is the purest thing in the entire world and I do love your daughter with bottom of my heart and so do you. You always have thought that your daughter should be happy and safe, haven't you? You have always wished for her wellness. And here I am just requesting you to permit me to fulfill all those wishes you have for your daughter and all the wishes she has. Please?

I respect each and everyone of you. Because you all her family. She loves you all and looks upon everyone of you. That's the reason, even before I propose to her for marrying me? I came here to you all for granting the permission. Without your blessings, even if she agrees, we cannot be happy."

"Why do you seem so eager? I mean just now you told everyone that it's just a while ago that you both confessed and now you have already taken a decision to spend your life with her?'

"Gaurav uncle? The decision wasn't taken today. The very first time I saw her? Few months back..... My heart knew that she was the one for me. We just didn't get another chance to speak. But here when I saw her again..... I didn't wanted to lose this opportunity to do what my heart wants. Fortunately, she does love me back!"

"Then why don't we turn this night as proposals night? It will be super awesome!"

Adhiraj exclaimed unable to control his excitement but with Rajeshwari glaring at him, he shut his mouth. And then she averted her gaze to Rajesh.

"We all will agree only if Kinjal accepts your proposal and even after that? We will be agreeing only to meet your parents and discuss about both of you and depending on how the conversation will go, we will decide whether to get Kinjal married to you or not"

Unable to control his happiness, Rajesh hugged the old woman who had a irritation on her face upon being hugged by him all of a sudden.

"Thank you so much!"

"Okay, okay... Don't forget that we haven't agreed for the wedding"

"Common guys! We have lot of work to do! It's proposals night!"