42

"So This is Arthi who dressed up as a man, huh?"

Hearing his voice from so close, Naina couldn't move as she felt her body going weak by every second. She turned still clutching onto Karan's shirt while he hadn't relieved her either.

There he stood in front of her, her husband who looked shattered and betrayed. His eyes, red. Fuming with anger. It looked like, the last hope he held onto was now gone. She didn't wanted him to see her like this and it wasn't what he exactly was thinking.

She tried to speak, but she couldn't really bring herself to talk anything as he stood there looking at her hands on the man who wasn't him and his hands on her.

"I - I - it's n-not... I - this" not being able to see her in someone else's arms, he stormed out from there.

Few moments ago,

When Naina reached the club Mysticity, the time was around eight thirty. The minute she reached there, she tried to call Arthi. But the call was unreachable. So she decided to go inside the building. There she searched for Arthi from the first floor till she reached the third and there she spotted Arthi who had glass of drink which had no knowledge about.

Breathing out the air she was holding in unknowingly, she walked towards Arthi making her way amongst the crowd. The people were drunk and lost in their own world. They were all sweaty and dancing to the beats of the songs being played.

She felt like any moment, she would puke right then and there. Controlling herself, she made her way towards Arthi and decided to take her back to home along with her without wasting any second.

When she neared there, she looked at the person whom she has been calling madly from the past one hour and he here with Arthi?

"What the hell are you doing here?" Naina asked, a bit anger visible on her face.

"Naina!" Hearing her, Arthi squealed surprisingly.

"Arthi? You?" Naina looked at her how she was drunk and wasted.

"What do you mean by what I am doing here? You tell me why are you here?" Karan countered her with his questions.

"Oh, excuse me! I have been calling you since so long and texted you so many times, do you have any courtesy of replying to them?"

"What? Call? Texts?"

Confused, he grabbed his mobile phone from pocket and saw that there were so many missed calls and test messages and each and every one of them belonged to Naina.

"I - I am sorry, okay? It was on silent mode and I hadn't checked it as I was keeping an eye on her" he said pointing where Arthi was seated.

As he double checked, he saw that there was no one there. Arthi was not there anymore.

"Where did Arthi go?" Naina asked looking shocked at Arthi's disappearance.

"Oh god! It's all because of you she disappeared. If you hadn't distracted me..."

"What? You are jerk! It's because of you and not because of me.

I have been calling you to only ask you to come here in place of mine and check up on her and you decided to keep your phone silent and I had to come here without my will and disappointing Aditya over there. He's even more angry at me and you say it's my fault?

No, you idiot! If you had check your phone at least once and had replied to my messages, I would have been at home right now and clearing my husband's all the doubts.

But, no. Here I am leaving him again all broken and angry and spot you here with Arthi and now? She's gone!

Great!"