81

"Naina?"

"Naina?"

Archana called her from the kitchen as she stared at the black bag which was supposed to be somewhere else.

"Yes, mom?"

Naina rushed towards her and asked as to know the reason for what exactly she was calling her.

"Look at your husband! Again he left this bag here"

Naina looked at the bag she was pointing at and then back at her. She didn't understand how in these many days, 'My son' changed into 'your husband' . Though Naina knew that she wasn't implying it in a negative way, but whenever she said like that Naina wanted to just disappear from the spot as it all started because of her husband.

"Look, just the way he has become careless or should I say that it is his tricks to just see you again, huhm?"

"Mom, what are you saying?"

Naina's face turned red hearing this and Archana just chuckled and said.

"Go now, he must be waiting for you. Or else he will whine for the whole day saying how I kept you busy in work"

Nodding her head, Naina rushed inside her room to get ready and then she grabbed Aditya's lunch bag and got into the car and started driving towards his office.

It's been more than one month and Aditya's wounds had got better for him to join his office back. In these days, so many things happened that Naina could hardly believe that it wasn't a dream but her reality that she was living.

The day when Swathi started coming to their home for physiotherapy, Naina realised how insane and crazy she was to not able to see her husband being close with someone else. All the while, during their sessions Naina interrupted using some or the other excuses.

She sometimes brought tea, or some snacks so that they can take break when in reality she wanted that woman's hands off of her husband. She did so many silly things trying to make their sessions end sooner than the fixed time.

But then, she felt shameful for her acts that she was being this possessive when her husband was just focusing on getting better and nothing else mattered to him when he had his wife in his arms. But was that too difficult to understand? Naina asked herself.

When finally all the sessions were ended, it was Swathi who was relieved more than anyone and hoped to never return to this family, even though Naina apologized for her behaviour.

Somehow, Aditya enjoyed the attention he was getting from his wife and soon after every session, he would pull her into his arms and kiss her senselessly for being so irresistible that he often asked the physiotherapist to end the sessions early saying he was tired.

Naina could remember every single kiss and the feelings while they kissed. It wasn't only he who kissed her, Naina too kissed him back with the same passion and still she didn't know how in the hell she learnt to kiss like that. All she did was to follow his leads. But he had not advanced any more moves apart from kissing on her lips and face. There were times when he would continue to kiss her jaws and neck, making her writhe and moan beneath him.

His kisses and touches were something which wouldn't lesson the effect on her. She could feel the tingling sensation just by remembering the way he showered kisses on her face and just around her collar neck. He never took it further. He never touched her other than her waist, her neck, her head and her face.

And Aditya would say, ' Just like in school days, you are still a fast learner'

After three weeks of physiotherapy, he was able to walk without support but he just couldn't drive the car yet. Mostly because Naina and Archana insisted him not to. So, he was picked and dropped by his office car.