90

Author's note :

heya everyone!
First of all I want to thank each and everyone of you for waiting so patiently and supporting me and my work so far.
Now that the story has reached to its mid part, I would really love to read the feedback on the progress of the story as well as the characters.
I know how much few of you have been waiting for the chapter and I really really hate to make you wait people.
As I told you that I was unwell, and I completely relieved that it isn't Corona but the viral infection because of the changes in weather and I am still recovering from it.
But no matter what, I felt like wanting to complete this chapter very very badly yet I wanted this chapter to be perfect.
Like, THE PERFECT.
But honestly I don't how perfect it is.
I know that there are many errors, but I really worked hard on this part because I am already an amature writer and writing something like this just made me uncomfortable most of the time.
Honestly writing something so mature content is not for everyone.
If anyone feels uncomfortable to read this chapter, then you can just wait until the next chapter is published in the next month.
So don't you dare just go without responding to this chapter!

WARNING - MATURE CONTENT.

Scroll up to read the chapter.

Thank you :)

Naina had taken Aditya to this hotel's top most floor couple suite, where she stood in middle of the room in saree. Not just that, the entire room was decorated with candles and rose petals.

"Make me yours"

That was all it took Aditya to release all his restrains. He placed his lips on her soft ones and started to kiss gently which then turned deeper. They both could feel the intensity between them and their body getting hot for eachother as Aditya kissed her skillfully with his tongue playing with her's inside her mouth.

Naina didn't realise when from the centre of the room, she was now standing leaning onto the cold glass wall where Aditya continued to kiss her. His hands roamed all over her body, sensuously causing her to moan while kissing.

They both were breathlessness once their lips parted. Naina kept her eyes closed in shyness as Aditya continued to caress her cheeks and neck.

"You look breathtakingly beautiful in saree Naina"

At this statement, Naina opened her eyes to look sincerity in his eyes. When Aditya leaned again to kiss on her lips, Naina pushed him back and tried to hide from the amount of shyness she was feeling.

Just as she took three steps away, Aditya grabbed her hand and pulled her back into his arms and hugging her from behind.

"Adi...."

Naina breathed his name as she felt Aditya placing soft and wet kisses along the side of her neck, while Aditya hummed as he continued with his ministrations.

Feeling the warm pool in nether region, Naina arched her back and pushed him again and made her way towards the glass wall. Smiling, Aditya made his way towards the table where the red wine bottle and two glasses were placed.

Naina turned around to see him pouring wine in a glass and approaching towards her with a smug look on his face. He circled one arm around her waist and pulled closer to his chest and sipped the wine with his gaze fixed on Naina.

The next second, Naina felt the tip of the glass near her lips. Her eyes averted to see Aditya and then back sat the glass which was half filled with wine. Naina parted her lips as he tilted up the glass for her to drink. At first Naina was too shocked to react but as she felt the liquid going down into her system, she felt like her nerves were calming down.