103

Inside, in the hall everyone gathered unaware and curious to find the reason for the gathering like this while Komal stood in the centre along with Aditya and Naina beside her. Rajesh and Rahul were standing there too.

"Why are we all here?"

"Did something happened?"

As Narayani questioned with worry in her voice as her eyes averted from Komal to Naina and Aditya and then back to Komal again.

"What else is there to happen? On one side, there is first wife and on the other, second."

Kinjal's mother said, narrowing her gaze at them to be only glared by Suhasini and Rajeshwari.

"Can't you just keep quiet? How many times do we have to tell you?" Rajeshwari scolded her which made her shut up and in worrisome, she questioned.

"Adi? What's the matter?"

Aditya remained silent.

Komal stepped front.

"I asked everyone to gather here"

As no one could even ask her the reason and remained silent, she continued to speak.

"I don't know exactly from where to start.... But you all know now, what all happened and what Aditya did was wrong.

And there's no justification needed, as everything is clear here"

"But, Komal? Please listen to me..... You just can't do this"

"I can do anything, Aditya. It's only fair if I announce your punishment in front of everyone."

"I know you are angry and hurt. You have every right to be. But what you are going to do is not right"

"And what happened with me is also not right, Aditya. You will be punished"

"But-"

"You will have to get married again!"

"No, I-"

"Yes, you will... You will marry Naina again!"

"Please, try to understand Komal. I can't- wait! W-what?"

Aditya couldn't believe what he had just heard and everyone were too shocked to hear.

"Yes, Adi.... You are going to marry Naina again and that's your punishment"

"....."

"Di..."

"Komal!"

Komal mother neared her and looked at her unbelievably.

"Just what nonsense are you speaking? He is your husband. How can you just let him marry her?"

"Mom? He was my husband...... But he is her's now and will always be"

"What is wrong with you? You are his wife! You both have a daughter....! Just who is she to take your place? She didn't gave birth to Nia...... So how can you just let it happen?"

"Mom? The people who love eachother, even if they are separated will get back together no matter what."

"From which movie have you got this dialogue that you are reciting? It is no joke! It is your life! What about you? Don't you love him? You will lose everything! Your husband. Your daughter. Your family!"

"Mom? I loved him..... Five years back. But after all these year..... I don't feel anymore the way I used to for him and if I do lose a husband? I will be gaining a friend, who cared about until the very end even more than his love. I won't be losing my daughter? She will always be my daughter, just like Krishna was to Devaki. I am neither losing my family, mom. They still love me. Just like before."