51

After dinner, Rajeshwari and Suhasini retreated back to their rooms while most of the elders also did the same. But Aditya and his cousins and their spouses and Naina were still there.

"Bhabhi, do you mind if we borrow your husband for a while?"

Aditya's cousin asked Naina, to which shook her head saying she wouldn't mind.

Some of them dragged Aditya towards the patio leaving Naina and some ladies.

"They are going to be having late night talks, but we need to wake up early in the morning. Common, let's go to sleep."

Saying they all retreated to t their rooms. Now it was only Naina and sowmya.

"Bhabhi, I am really really sorry about what happened earlier."

They both walked towards open balcony. Naina stared at the sky.

"It's beautiful"

Naina said, ignoring what sowmya had said. Puzzled, Sowmya looked at Naina who was gazing at the stars.

Earlier in the evening when Naina and Aditya had arrived, she noticed the uncomfortableness while greeting everyone. Especially when Adhiraj hugged her. Though he meant no harm to her, she understood that not everyone would be confortable with greeting like that.

After a minute of silence, Naina spoke.

"It wasn't your fault. And please don't speak about that now"

"Okay, Bhabhi"

"Sowmya will you leave me alone for while? I will go back to room later by myself."

"But Bhabhi-"

"Sowmya, please?"

"Okay, Bhabhi."

Saying she walked towards the patio where Aditya and her other cousins were having fun. Looking at Sowmya, he remembered that they have something to speak about. He tried a lot to get away from them, they he couldn't.

He even saw Sowmya going back to her room. But he was still stuck here and they were not going to leave him soon that he was sure about.

"Adi Bhai, where are you lost?"

"Nothing, I was just-"

"Lost in bhabhi's thoughts, right?"

"No, I-"

"What Adi? After so many years you have visited us and you don't even want to spend time with us?"

"No, bhaiya. It's not like that. I am actually sleepy and tired from the journey."

"Huhm.... But you can spend at least a little time, can't you?"

"Yes, bhaiya."

They all started reminiscing their childhood stories and what not that he himself lost the track of time.

On the other side, Naina was standing all alone in the balcony lost in her thoughts. That is when she heard a footsteps from her behind. She knew it was not Aditya's footsteps.

"They are beautiful, isn't it Bhabhi?"

She heard familiar voice from behind and turned to see Adhiraj standing near the pillar. Straightening himself, he walked towards her and stood beside with a good distance between them.

"Bhabhi, I am sorry."

She looked at him quizzically, for what he was apologizing. Looking at her, he answered.

"Bhabhi, in the evening, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

Hearing him, she remembered how he had hugged her. She didn't like the closeness with any person. But she thought how did he even come to know.