109

11 years later,

Heeraftpur,

A huge villa decorated with all the colourful lights right from the entrance gate to all the way inside where the people were in all the hustle bustle. Each and every single person was busy with the preparations for what seemed like a grand occasion.

Amidst the hustle, a girl of almost 9 years old in a knee length plain sleeveless frock, hopped down the staircase. Her eyes twinkled in awe with all the decorations and enthusiasm with which the everyone worked around including her family, who were in hurry to get everything finish in time.

She looked through the camera which she held in her hand, recording each and every single person and corner. She smiled looking at everyone. Even though, some were busy in making calls while some were busy in giving proper instructions of the arrangements for tonight's occasion, they all were happy.

Stepping to the nearest person, the girl focused the camera on him.

"Kaha ho Bhai? Function aaj hi hai.... Agle Saal Nahi. Jaldi aao... Yaha pe!"

And just after hanging up the call, he walked away from there to look after the other arrangements. She then turned around to see a middle aged woman, scolding the decorator.

"Yaha pe roses kyu hai? Maine orchids Kaha tha....

Aur yaha pe yeh dala hua hai?

Abhi ke abhi theek karo, warna ek paisa Nahi milega!"

And just like that one by one were busy with the preparations as the girl recoded them. And then on the other side, there were few middle aged and elders.

"Aaj sab log hai... Lekin, sirf wahi nahi hai Jo sabke dill ke kareeb hai... "

"Haa, ab Kar bhi kya sakte hai? Usne hi toh Kaha ki.... Uske na hone ke wajah se, celebration cancel Nahi Hona Chahiye."

"Ha... Lekin, Woh Hoti toh achcha hota... Sab aur bhi zyada Khush hote..."

Hearing them, the girl pushed herself to stand in middle of them with her hands on her waist.

"O ho! Aap sab bhi na.... Kitne silly ho.

Woh yaha Nahi hai toh kya hua?

Woh ek bhi pal miss Nahi karengi...."

"Woh kaise?"

A man asked her stepping in front of her.

"Woh aise..." She showed him the camera on which she has been recording each and every person and moments.

"Arey waah! Tum toh hoshiyar nikli...."

"Narayani aunty, Mai sab na isme record Karke, di ko bhej dungi.... Ab aap please Kuch boliye, aaj ke celebration ke baare Mai....."

"Ha, ha bilkul.... Aaj Ka din toh hum sabke liye bohut zyada special hai."

Narayani smiled.... As if all the old memories flashed across her mind.

"Isi din, humara parivar Pura hua tha.... Sab kush the aur aaj tak hai.... Aaj-"

"Narayani!"

Narayani stopped when she was being called... And looked confusedly at the camera and then at the direction from where she heard her being called.

"Aunty, please complete Karke jayiye na..."

"Arey, Narayani?"

"Jaldi aao!"

"Dekho, beta... Kuch urgent kaam hoga... Mai abhi ayi..."

Disappointed, the girl looked for someone else to help her record but everyone were busy.