Intro

Sroll up to read the recent author's note ;)

Welcome everyone!

Firstly, let me introduce myself. You can call me Hritu as in related to the spring season. I being a completely new to this world of reading and writing, yet I am fascinated by the thought of writing mostly. I love reading all kind of genres but I am picky just like you all are.

If you are reading this then I take it that you have decided to give a shot for this piece of work. I thank each and everyone of you who is reading this story. While there are most of the silent readers, I request them to continue reading it and also all the others who take extra efforts to comment and vote the chapter. Thank you!

I know you all have read many kinds of books or stories here. Inspite of that I humbly ask you try giving this story a chance which might enlighten a little bit of hope in me to not stop this creativity. Well, this is the first time I have ever written something. I don't know exactly how this would seem to read or in which direction it would go, but all I want is to complete this and hopefully it will be written as I have imagined. Spare my mistake and errors, as my first language is not English.

Give it a try and drop your feedbacks in the comment box. Encourage my work by commenting and voting. I appreciate both positive and negative comments unless it is written rudely. If you don't like the contents then your free to stop reading my story instead of dropping rude comments.

Please do not copy my work! I do not appreciate any kind of plagiarism, as this work of imagination belongs to me and only me.

It is a fictional story. So are the characters, their names and places. It is my own imagination and hardwork. Story cover is taken from Google! Some places might be real but I have taken them only as an imaginative prop to write the content......

Anything similar to this content is purely coincidental. But there are some plots that are inspired by the Bollywood movies! You will surely know them when you read it. I don't have to point it out..... Except for those few contents, the rest are completely my imagination.

There will be flashbacks every now and then which will be typed in italics. The present contents will be typed in normal front. The author's note will be typed in bold font. The story will be written in the prospective of the third person.

The story is not edited. The edited version of this story will be republished once it is completed. Expect an irregular update as I have just started to write this without a second thought!

by Hritu04

Dated : 22 April, 2020

Hello, everyone!

First of all, I want to thank everyone for reading this book and being there until the-almost end journey of Adi-Naina. It really means a lot to me, all of your comments. Your love and support, make me overwhelm everytime I read your comments. Thank you so so so much! Also, as you all know how the story has become a roller coaster though I had intended to keep it small and simple. But now that it has happened, and somewhere there are so many flaws. As you all know that it was a draft and draft are meant to be having lot of mistakes and flaws. So that needs to be edited! Edited, before I end this story. So, all I wanted to say was, the chapters are being edited and that is why all the chapters have been taken down. Once I finish editing, the next chapter will be updated.

Thank you :)

Dated - 11 June 2021