47

Aditya waited for her to come out of the bathroom after talking with Archana. But somewhere he knew she wasn't going to come anytime soon. So, he made his towards the kitchen to make something for the breakfast as she hadn't eaten anything last night.

After more than two hours, Aditya had already finished preparing breakfast. Wiping his hands, he walked out of the kitchen and then to their room to see whether Naina had come out or not.

When he reached their room, he was welcomed with empty room and the bathroom door was still locked from inside.

Once inside the bathroom, Naina cried and cried until all her tears had dried up. Naina remembered how lonely she was all these years despite being amongst the crowd. She had tried to understand that he was just a teenage boy when he had hurt her back then. But what about when he had married to Komal and was happy? couldn't he man up and at least utter some words of condolences? Or at least be present during her father's funeral? He didn't had any right to hurt her if he was going to be a stranger at the end of the day.

Why was she always being hurt again and again to be only blamed for something she hasn't done anything? Why was fate playing with her life so cruelly? Did it enjoy, seeing her suffer? Or was she a constant punch bag for someone else's doings?

Thinking and crying, Naina had already fallen asleep below the shower.

Aditya knocked the door of the bathroom, nearing it to get no response from inside.

Worried, he knocked loudly and called out her name again and again. It was after fifth call, did Naina woke up to his voice and found herself on the bathroom floor below the shower and realised that she had fallen asleep while crying.

"Naina?"

Hearing Aditya's loud voice and knocking of the door, Naina stood up on her feet and stood in front of it. Wiping her dry tears off her cheeks, she breathed in and out and opened the door to have being pushed back.

"Ahhh...."

When Aditya had not received any response from inside after calling her out loud and banging the door, worrying he did what was right in that instance. He went a couple of steps back and coming with force to break the door to only have it opened at the same time.

Not being able stop himself, he fell upon Naina and pushed her inside making her stumble back and hitting the wall. She opened her eyes to see Aditya's face just an inch away from her and he was already staring at her. As she tried to balance herself, not wanting to touch his still bare chest, she tried to take the support of the wall. While doing so, her hand hit the shower tap turning it on.

The very next second, the cold water started showering on them. Aditya was rather dazed to even react to what was happening. Naina tried to turn to her left side to stop the water with being in the minimal contact with him even though, his body was pressed into her's, she couldn't.

She struggled as the water hit her face, while Aditya was busy in gazing at her. He was so close that she couldn't even move her hands as she was caged by his both the hands placed on either side of her. Lowering her eyes, she felt his face nearing to her ear as his breath fanned her skin.

She clutched onto her track pant, and stilled at his nearness. Her heart had started to thump loud enough to fade away with sound of the shower. She tried backing, but there was no place for her to move. She was stuck between the wall and him.

"You worry me too much"

She heard him whisper in her ear, and leaned back to take a look at her flushed face. His hands, raised up to her forehead and pushed her wet hair strands to the sides.