53

Naina breathed out the air in relief that she was out of his sight. Clutching onto her clothes and her towel, she stood leaning onto the closed door of the bathroom. How she wished to only be swallowed by the floor when she saw him staring at her.

At first, she had peeped out of the bathroom to see what was he doing. She had seen him standing near the window and doing what? Only God knew! She closed the door and breathed heavily, hoping him to be rooted to the same spot. But when she opened the door and walked out, she bumped into him.

'What would have been happened if only he had stood there near the window?'

'I would have just gone, grabbed the clothes or the whole bag and come back!'

Naina banged her head on the door, as she listened to him talking with someone.

Listening carefully, she tried to identify the person from their voice.

'Is it Sowmya?' she asked herself.

Shrugging her thoughts aside, Naina quickly wore the dress she had brought and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

Her hairs were yet to dry and her face wouldn't stop heating up just at the thought of having to face him.

'Oh god!'

She groaned internally.

But she had to go out. She couldn't sit in here for the whole day. And even if she did, she would have to go out eventually! He was her husband. She lived with him.

Doing breathing exercise, she nervously unlatched the door of the bathroom, with her eyes closed, she slowly made her way out of the bathroom.

She then opened them with the feeling of him not being here, instead it was his sister sitting on the same place of the bed where Aditya and her shared the intimacy. Just at looking at the spot, she flushed and felt the heat creep up her cheeks.

"Bhabhi! Finally you are out!"

"..."

"I know, Bhai was keeping up with you right?"

"Eh?"

"I know, that's why I kicked him out of the room!"

"What?!" Naina looked at her with horror.

"Relax Bhabhi! He's just a room away from you. I haven't sent him to another planet." Sowmya said giggling.

Naina relaxed but she flustered at her statement even more.

"Common Bhabhi, let's get you ready."

When Naina saw the saree placed on the chair, she dreaded staring at it.

'Another saree?'

Thinking, she sighed.

It took more than an hour to get her ready. Turning around, she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was wearing yellow saree and pink blouse.

She would have been ready within half an hour but Naina had asked Sowmya to only get her ready in the most simple way. But no matter what or how she did, it looked too much for Naina.

Naina wasn't comfortable with wearing saree itself in the first place and the way the blouse was designed made it even more difficult for her.

"Waah! You look so pretty Bhabhi" Sowmya said looking at her.

"I am sure, the second Bhai's eyes would lay on you, he would loose his senses!"

Naina's cheeks heatened up. But what Sowmya thought was blushing with shyness, was in actually her embarrassment and anger. Naina so wished to not see him at all.