101

Unable to sleep, I decided to write down this short chapter for you guys!
Hope you all will like it..... :)

At the front doorstep of the Green valley resort, Naina and Aditya stood along with Rajesh and Rahul. With the door being opened, all the family members stood for welcoming her with teary eyes which held worry for her. They spoke too much and too loud and all the voice went silent for her as she met Aditya's gaze and they both were transfixed back to previous night at the farm house where they were locked by Rajesh to sort out everything between them.

Naina sat on the bed staring at the floor while Aditya stood at a few feet away from her looking at her. Neither of them knew from where to start. As Aditya took one step ahead, he heard her.

"Before you ask me why I left you and everyone, I want you to remember something.

'What would you do, if she were to be alive?'

Remember? I had asked you this question and do you remember what was your answer?

'I would have apologized and do everything to be with you'
"

"Naina, I -"

"Did you not mean them Aditya?"

"I-I did. I really did, Naina. But-"

"But what Aditya? Tell me what? That you decided to keep it hidden from me from so many months?"

"Not just days. Not just weeks or even a month, but more than three months!

In these three, you couldn't have find even a single day to tell me?"

Naina raised her head to see him standing with the guilt of hurting her again and again by hiding the truth.

"Any relationship is based on trust and respect more than love.

How could you not trust me?

How could you not respect me enough to tell the truth?

How?"

Aditya slumped down in front of her.

"I-I tried to tell you many a times..... But I couldn't.

Not because I don't trust you.

Not because I don't respect you enough.

Because I do.

More than anything and anyone.

But..... I-I the way I found...... It took me almost a month to accept the truth.

And she was in a state that I could neither talk to her or leave her.

But even then I tried telling you Naina. It wasn't like I wanted to keep everything to myself and each and every single minute I was regretting that I just couldn't tell you.

I know. I know that you would be with me no matter what and support me too but I just couldn't tell you Naina.

The every moment when I couldn't tell you, I felt like my heart was pierced.

And I feared that if I would tell you, you would once again choose to sacrifice your happiness and everything that you deserve.

I knew, you would think about Komal more than yourself.

I didn't wanted that.

I didn't wanted you to know until...

Not until she recovered to be talked everything.