37

The day and night had passed in blur as it was already bright Sunday afternoon. All five of them had their lunch already and elder Sen couple had retired to their bedroom for resting and they were dozed off soon after they laid on their bed. So, it was only Nia, Naina and Aditya who were awake. Since Archana had made a rule of 'no official work at home' in order to spend time with family at home, Aditya not even dared to touch his bag unless it was very important. Aditya got very less time to be with Nia as he always returned late from his office, he had finally got some time to play along with her in her room while, Naina was watching movie in the hall.

After an hour or so, Nia fell asleep. Aditya, after tucking her made his way towards the hall not before closing the door behind him with leaving a little gap. Seeing Naina in the hall, he hesitantly walked towards the sofa and sat beside her with a good distance between them.

Even though Naina knew that he had asked for Arthi to help him, unfortunately he hadn't received any help and all thanks to Naina who warned her. But she hadn't confronted Aditya that Naina already knows about their little chat for which Naina was very thankful because she wasn't going to confront him either, as she wanted to see what he would do.

Naina's gaze were fixed on TV screen on which a Bollywood movie which was playing had come to an end and there was another movie coming up after a short break. Grabbing the cushion, she placed it on her lap and folded her legs as if for this is what she was waiting to watch.

On the screen, the bold letters appeared 'Meri Pyari Bindu'. The one in which Ayushmann Khurrana and Parineeti Chopra were the lead actors. Aditya stared at the screen seeming to be involved in the movie but his mind was somewhere else thinking about Naina.

On the other hand Naina initially was into the movie, but as minutes passed his presence was bothering her. After all it was after so many days that they had both sat beside eachother, yet again in silence. When the child versions of the leads were shown, that automatically triggered both Naina's and Aditya's memories to rush back into their childhood. Their gazes still fixed on the screen, but the movie was replaced by their flashbacks on the screen for them to watch. The screen all of a sudden changing into whiteness and then there it was shown, the movie theatre with the seats being occupied one by one.

"Naina! Come here" Rasika whisper yelled at her making sure no one was listening to her.

It was nearing to end of the academic year where there were only two months remaining for their exams and the school had arranged for the movie to watch for all the students. The movie differed according to the age group. They had divided into two groups where 1st to 4th grade students watched Finding Nemo the prior day and now 5th to 9th grade students were being seated to watch I am Eleven.

It was instructed to students to sit according to their grade they were in and Naina and Rasika being in fifth, their class was supposed to sit in the front which Rasika didn't liked. So Rasika had pulled Naina along with her to the washroom instead of going straight to the theater in the last floor.

"What are we doing here?" Naina asked for which Rasika shushed her.

She waited for all the class students to go and then she finally grabbed Naina towards the theater where she saw the ninth grade students were going.

"Why are you both not with your classmates? Where were you?" On their way to the theater, they were asked by their class teacher.

Naina looked at Rasika who easily lied with the flow, but what she told was also truth. "Mam, actually we had to go to washroom"

"Okay, okay. Go now.

I don't think there will be any seats for you both in the front. Just take any seat which might be empty"