86

"Everything is ready right? There won't be any problem later, right?"

Naina asked holding her mobile to her ear, in a very low voice.

"This is the n'th time you are asking each and every single person here. Now if you don't shut your mobile, I swear it's not going to be good"

The person on the other side was literally irritated from Naina asking him again and again the same question from the morning. Gulping in fear, Naina hanged up on the person before he could lash out at her again.

But Naina didn't mind, as she knew she was getting on his nerves and she couldn't help herself but feel anxious about everything that was going to happen.

There were only few more hours for Aditya's birthday to begin. But she had things to do, before midnight for which she needed to calm down. She just wanted to hear that everything's going to be okay.

Late in the evening, Aditya returned home all tired and handed his bag to Naina who just looked at him. He really looked tired and she wondered, whether what she is going to do will be the right thing to do?

When Aditya came out of his room, after showering and dressed into fresh clothes, he observed the look on his parents faces by which he understood that they were up to something. He too remained silent as he knew that they were definitely planning something for his birthday. He was not a fool to notice their ushers and hidden glances and stutters in his presence.

Smiling internally, he continued to eat while Naina was lost in her own thoughts. Once they all were done with eating and drinking milk, which as usually Naina made faces to drink the whole glass, they retreated to their rooms.

Naina saw Aditya lying on the bed and she instead of changing into her night clothes, breathed in and out. How was she supposed to do? Was she even thinking through this?

'Okay, I can do this'

'Its not that difficult'

'I-'

"What are you blabbering with yourself? Come and sleep."

Aditya looked at her curiously at her behaviour.

"Huhm..."

As Naina stepped towards the bed, Aditya spoke again.

"Change into your night clothes"

Night clothes, as in his shirt which Naina had started to wear them every night since Aditya asked her to wear.

"No, not today"

"Why?"

"....."

"Is it because you will be embarrassed when mom and dad will barge into the room to wish me?"

Naina's face turned red at his statement. Which was partially true.

"Yes"

Naina whispered as she neared him and instead of lying beside him, she sat on his laps with her legs either side around his waist making him to sit and rest his back on the bedpost.

Her actions surprised him but he let her sit. He loved when Naina initiated something which would only turn her into submissive later.

When he expected her to kiss him, Naina just placed her head on his naked chest wrapping her arms around him. He felt something was off by her sudden silence throughout the day.

Aditya held her in his arms and asked.

"What is it that you are worrying about?"

For whole five minutes, Naina didn't speak or didn't get up. She just laid there trying to calm herself.

She then straightened herself, still sitting on his laps. She ran her tongue on her lips which suddenly felt dry just before she began to speak.

"Before mom and dad barge inside the room, I want to do something"

Aditya narrowed his eyes at her as if wanting to know what is it that she wanted to do.

But to his surprise, Naina kissed him on his lips. Aditya didn't kiss her back but let her kiss him and explore the insides of his mouth with her tongue. When Naina was finally out of breath, she pulled back and breathed heavily with her forehead placed against his.

"You wanted to kiss me? This is what you wanted to do before they barge in?"

Aditya asked with his raspy voice.

"No. Not this.... I kissed you...... because, I wanted to tell you something an-d I just....needed to c-alm myself"

Naina whispered with her head lowered down and her fingers playing with the ends of his hairs near his neck.

"Don't tell me, that you are going to take advantage of me!"

Aditya fake gasped, making Naina all flustered and shocked.

"W-what?!"

"Yes, just look at you. Oh my god, you are going to take advantage of my poor self!"

"..."

Aditya tried not to laugh at her, the way she was looking at him.

"Do I look like that kind of a woman to you?"

"Koi dekhe toh yahi kahega, ki bechare ka faida uthaya hai...."

Acting all innocent, he could no longer control himself from laughing at her. Hearing his laughter, Naina got down from his lap and then off the bed making her way towards the balcony and opened the door.

Smiling, Aditya followed her and when she stood holding onto the railing, he stood just behind her holding onto the railing next to her hands.

"You know, I was just pulling your leg."

Murmuring, Aditya nuzzled his head on the nape of her neck making Naina to lean back onto his naked chest and moaning to his ministrations.

When he stopped, Naina breathed sharply with her eyes closed. She felt him placing his chin over her head and holding onto her tightly.

"I was so small when I first heard and saw my mother cry"

_______________

Hello everyone!
Wassup my lovely readers and secret readers?!
As you all know I was about to update it in the next month but I could not stop myself from typing this very small chapter.
I missed updating chapters and I thought why not give my readers a Dussehra gift?
So a very very happy Dussehra to everyone ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I am trying very hard to make time for typing the chapters and update them.
I am hoping to update the next chapter by tomorrow!
So, guys stay tuned😊

Dated - 26 October, 2020
Edited- 18 June 2021