107

The stuffs that were happening throughout the week one after the other, exhausted everyone. The whole family slept in exhaustion with a very little hope that the next day would bring nothing but happiness in their lives. The Sens and entire family had gathered for the celebration of happiness. But the fateful events turned everything upside down. The elders prayed for the togetherness and happiness of their family.

As the clock continued to tick, seconds passed into minutes and minutes into hours and slowly the day began to dawn. The sun started to rise and as it did, the rays of the sunlight enters through the open window, blowing up the curtains with soft breeze. Because of which, Aditya stirred while stretching his arm in his sleep to only feel cold and empty beside him. He woke up with sudden feeling of intense fear on finding his wife, Naina missing while the numerous thoughts ran across his mind for the reasons of her being not there right beside him when it was only the time of sunrise.

At this moment, all he wanted was to see Naina. He feared with thoughts that she might have left him once again. He wanted all those scary thoughts to be false and just started searching for his wife with the terror of losing her again. He ran like a madman who looked as if he had lost his senses. But the ones who would know him, would understand that all he wanted was to see his wife. He searched in the room they both had slept in and then ran out crying out her name as loud as he could which woke up the entire family members in worry of the thought of what could have happened.

As everyone came out of their rooms, saw Aditya running from here to there like a madman and crying the only name of the person who is his life. His parents, the elders questioned him in worry to know the reason for such a behaviour of his.

"M-om , dad....N-Naina.... She's not there"

"Where did she go?"

"Why did she have to leave?"

"I-i promised her to not let her go"

"She's-she's not there"

Aditya breathed heavily as he ran his fingers through his hairs which looked messier than before as if he had ran his fingers through his hairs for many times.

"Adi, beta.... Yahi Kahi hogi. There se dekhte hai aao"

"No, no! She's not there! I searched everywhere"

"She's not here"

"She left once again"

"She left"

Aditya fell down on his knees as he cried.

Rajesh came forward to him and placed his hand on Aditya's shoulder and asked slowly.

"Adi, don't say like that! Did you check outside?"

"Outside?"

"Yes, outside... What if s-"

Even before Rajesh could complete his question, every body heard a soft giggling sounds from behind. Everybody turned to see that the giggling sounds belonged to none other than Nia and Naina. The entire family saw both the mother and the daughter entering from the main door with holding eachother's hands and giggling, carefree and completely unaware of the entire families' gaze fixed on them. When Naina and Nia reached the centre of the hall, sensed the crowd and it was then that Naina and Nia saw the entire family gathered there with Aditya kneeled down on the floor with tears in his eyes along with Rajesh standing beside him.

Everybody had a look of worrisome on their faces. It made Naina even more worry to not know what had happened that the entire family was gathered at this early hour of the morning. She looked at everyone and whispered.