91

As the dawn of new day was about to begin, Aditya somehow woke up and found himself naked with his wife in his arms in the hotel room. A smile broke onto his face remembering the events which occurred just few hours ago. When he saw that the day was about to begin, he didn't wanted Naina to wake up so early and neither did he wanted to wake up.

He tried to get away from Naina so he could do something about the sun rays passing through the glass walls and ceiling. But the more he tried move, the more Naina stirred in her sleep. At last, his gaze fell on the buttons above bedpost. After so many trials, his hand reached out for the buttons and when he pressed one, he saw the glass walls being blinded. So he continued to press the buttons one after the other till the ceiling too was blinded.

Satisfied, Aditya laid comfortably with Naina in his arms and he continued to gaze her. What happened between them was a complete blissful feeling for Aditya which he could never ever forget in his entire lifetime.

In fact he was afraid that he would not be able to hold himself back anymore. The actions of previous night, just enhanced the beauty of his wife for him and intensified the emotions and love for his wife.

His hand reached out to her cheek and caressed with a feathery touch as he didn't wanted her to wake up yet and then tucked her hairs behind her ear to get a clear view of her face. Just then, Naina snuggled closer to him and he circled his arm around her. Within minutes, he was once again fallen asleep.

After few hours, it was Naina whose eyes fluttered to open them to only find darkness around her as the walls were still blinded along with the ceiling and she found herself in a foreign place yet her heart was calm knowing that she was safe. Her gaze shifted to the person sleeping beside her who held her in his arms as if she would disappear if his grip were to be loose on her.

As Naina gazed her husband's sleeping form, she remembered the events that occurred the night before. Her cheeks heatened up remembering how she had cried his name in pure pleasure. She did feel soar in her nether region but the feelings she felt were more of love.

Her hand reached out to his face and instead of caressing his cheek, her hand moved to his messy hairs. As she ran her fingers through his hairs like a feather, her gaze fell on her hand which was covered with black sleeve. She then looked down at herself to find that she wasn't naked but was wearing Aditya's black shirt and nothing from beneath.

Naina couldn't help but blush harder realising that even though she is wearing his shirt, she still felt naked as she hadn't worn any undergarments. While Aditya was too lying naked only in his boxers. She still felt the tautness of his muscles as she had ran across his chest and back during previous night's actions. He may not be perfect in someone else's perspective but for her, he was the one who is perfect to co-exist with her imperfections.

Naina couldn't stop herself form raising her body and leaning over his face. Just when her lips were about to touch his, she gasped at his eyes being opened suddenly and tried to get away. But she was too slow that Aditya had already cought her in his arms so that she wouldn't escape from him.

"What do you think you were doing?"

Aditya asked with coarse voice.

Naina's breath hitched as she felt his hand caressing her back and neck and being pulled closer to his face.

"I-i....You were supposed to be asleep."

Naina struggled to speak when his touch was creating havoc in her. She wondered to herself, how much she had changed. She wasn't like this. But now, she wanted him to touch her and do the things he did previous night.

"I was, but when someone sneakily were trying to steal away the kiss, how can I not wake up and claim what is mine?"

Whispering on her lips, Aditya pressed his lips against her's and pulled her closer as he kissed her deeply. Naina gave into the kiss and encircled her hand around his neck while her other hand ran through his hairs.