113

Author's Note:

Hello everyone!
I hope you all have enjoyed reading the story of Aditya and Naina and loved the story and characters too. After so many months of starting this story, it has finally come to an end.

Yes.

This chapter is the end of this story.

And and, there are some teeny weeny changes in the previous three chapters. If you get confused in this chapter, just go back to the previous chapters and read to clear your confusions.

Thank you so much for supporting until the very end.

Present

The bright light illuminated the darkened hall as the pictures were being displayed on the big screen which everyone were busy watching. Naina leaned onto Aditya, placing her head on his shoulder, and held onto his arm while Aditya placed his other hand on hers. They gaze fixed on their pictures that were being displayed on the screen. With each picture, they both could recollect the memories of their wedding rituals. She was overwhelmed by watching them all over again. It was a dream come true for Naina. Even though their wedding date was fixed as same as Rajesh and Kinjal's, later it did get postpone to next week of Rajesh and Kinjal's wedding due Naina's health condition.

She couldn't have asked for more when everyone understood and priorised her health. It was her fault that he had repeatedly asked Aditya to take her to see the man who had given her the nightmares for years. But when they both reached the jail to see him, his brutal words worsened her health. But one good thing that happened was to see him being punished in such a way that neither could he die nor live. She was over all the sufferings.

Then came the happiest day in her life. Her wedding day where she was all ready as a bride and waiting eagerly for her groom. Her Aditya. The vows. Sindoor. Mangalsutra. Each and every sacred ritual that binded them together in a sacred knot of a marriage. Love. She would never forget. And Nia being on their side, doubled their happiness. But the most happiest day of their life was when she gave birth to Aditi. She felt as if she had achieved everything in her life.

At the end, the picture of whole family was flashed on the screen and then turned blank with all the lights turning on. Naina and Aditya felt a little sad that Nia wasn't part of their celebration.

They only wished her to be here. But that seemed like to happen only next year. Sighing, they looked around to see everyone happy and enjoying.

Both Aditya and Naina were reminiscing their journey together as they joined the group of couple dancing. Their eyes glistening with love and affection along with tinge of shyness on Naina's cheeks.

Soon their trance was broken by the clinking sound. Both Aditya and Naina along with everyone turned towards the source of the sound. They saw Aditi standing on the small centre stage.

"Now is the cake cutting time! Mumma, Papa? Please, Come over here."

Upon stepping onto the stage, Naina and Aditya saw a table on which a huge lid was closed.

"This not just any cake, but a surprise for both of you. So here you go!"

Saying excitedly, Aditi counted down to one and then opened the lid.

As soon as Aditya's and Naina's gaze caught the sight of the cake, they were indeed surprised.

It was a cake on top of which had miniatures of Aditya, Naina, Nia and their younger daughter, Aditi.

Aditya's and Naina's eyes welled up with tears seeing the exact looking miniatures of their daughters. There was a card next to the cake.

Dear Mumma and Dada,