65

Amongst the crowd, both Aditya and Naina stood with their hearts raising it's beat and feeling eachother's breath. Neither of them could take away their eyes from eachother. It was when they heard loud cheering sound when the song was stopped, that they realised where they were and he placed her back on the floor.

"Woah, guys! That was really something! So now we have our seven couples here who will be going into the next game!"

Aditya and Naina stood together yet with a good distance between them. They looked everywhere but eachother. As new as it was Naina, so was it for him. That one soft touch of her lips, created havoc in him and he feared that she would awake the beast in him which he has suppressed since ages.

"Well guys, now comes the next game and that is

Blind Fold game!"

The man in black suit shouted in the mic with excitement.

"So, in this game, we will have Ladies here blind folded and will be asked to identify their husband without touching"

"Woohoo!"

The girl who was along with the host, asked the ladies to come along with her and the man took the seven men with him.

Naina wanted to go home. But it wouldn't look good if they leave in between the game. For Aditya, she didn't say anything to him. Because, if she did, he could take her home right this moment.

She was anxious and there was an unknown feelings erupting in her heart. Surely she had crush on him and even liked him later which blossomed into a feeling which she thought was love but later as years passed, she managed to console herself saying that, it wasn't love but just her innocence, nativity, childishness and stupidity.

Soon she was blind folded along with other six women and all she could see was dark. Her hands started to sweat and clammy. She didn't wanted to be in this darkness and she didn't wanted to be here. She wanted to go back where she could feel safe. But then, Aditya's face flashed across her mind. It was all about him that she thought and nothing else.

The crowd, the noise, she had forgotten. While she was on her own world, the five women had already gone to where the men were standing. One after the other they went and tried to identify their husband, but only two of them could identify. Then the sixth the woman went but she couldn't identify her husband. She missed by selecting the man just beside her husband.

Now it was Naina's turn but she couldn't hear them. She was nudged and asked to move forward and identify Aditya. Seeing her lost, Aditya got bit worried. As he somewhere had an idea that she was not comfortable with the darkness.

Taking a deep breath, Naina reminded herself that she was amongst crowd and Aditya was right there and all she had to do was just go to him and it would be done.

The host had shuffled the men in between and whenever the wives were almost near to their respective husbands. He did it again.

With the loud thumping in her chest, she remembered the essence that belonged to only him. It was something that always made aware of his presence. But amongst the crowd with so strong smell of scents, his essence was somehow suppressed. But maybe she could smell the fragrance when she gets near him. Thinking, she moved a little bit front but not too near.

The girl asked, "he is your husband?"

Naina said softly "no"

And moved to the next.

They kept on moving until they reached to the fifth man. But Naina denied again, upon asking.

And while she was just about to move, the man in black suit pushed Aditya back and stood in front of him. Motioning the crowd to stay silent by placing his finger on his lips.