84

Hello guys!
Here's a bonus chapter for you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️
And I have used Hindi language in this chapter as I felt that writing in particular language has a great impact on the story as well as on the readers.
Please do comment and vote for the chapter!
I will be waiting to read them!
Scroll up to read the story 🙈🤗❤️

__________

Later in the evening, everyone were seated in the hall and were watching movie. Pratap and Archana were seated on the sofa while Aditya and Naina sat on the floor, leaning onto the sofa where Pratap and Archana were seated. And little Nia sat in between Pratap and Archana.

In between the movie, Naina felt ticklish on her hand and when she looked down, she saw Aditya's hand trying to hold onto her's and the more she tried to free, the more he tried hold.

Naina eyed at him to let her hand free but he smirked at her and challenged her to free herself for which Naina glared at him and tried to free herself.

She then saw how coolly Aditya was focused on the movie. An idea popped in her brain and she smirked internally. She stopped trying to free herself and checked on his every move so that he wouldn't catch her.

Naina slowly took a safety pin from her chain around her neck and quickly dropped her hand down. Slowly she moved her hands towards his and poked on his hand which made him to release her hand in a second.

"Ouch"

"What happened Aditya?"

Archana asked.

"Nothing, mom. I think mosquito bit me"

Aditya muttered, glaring at Naina while she showed him tongue and controlled herself from laughing at his reaction.

"Mom? I think even the mosquito knows that he has been consuming lot of sweets that his blood has become sweeter for them to bite. So we should make him eat more bitter gourds so that the mosquitoes don't bite him, right mom?"

Naina looked at Archana innocently while Aditya only glared at her.

"Yes, you are right. From now onwards, you prepare them for him, okay?"

Naina nodded her head as if she was an obedient student.

"Mom? Are you serious?"

Aditya asked Archana.

"What? Just do whatever she's telling"

Archana said strictly.

Aditya looked at his father for help, while Pratap only looked away knowing very well that if he did help his son, he would have to face his wife's wrath.

Aditya glared at everyone.

"You all have become traitors!"

Grumbling, he stood up and walked towards the kitchen while everyone laughed at him.

Once he was gone, Naina thought whether he was really upset or something.

"Mom, I will be back in a minute"

Saying, Naina followed where Aditya just walked towards. Reaching the kitchen, she saw him drinking water leaning onto the counter.

Sighing, she neared to him to have only be ignored by him.

Pouting, Naina again stood in front of him to only have him turn away again.

This continued for three - four times and when Aditya saw that Naina didn't come and stand in front of him this time, wondering he turned around to look at her.