72

In the late hours of evening, Naina woke up to the dim light surrounding the room. Opening her eyes completely, she turned to her right and saw Aditya and not only that, she then realised that she was held in his arms and her head resting in the crook of his neck which oddly felt comfortable.

She slowly raised her gaze to look at his sleeping face and kept staring at him. Without her realising, he hand raised to his touch his hairs that had fallen on his forehead. Just when she touched his hairs and was about to run her fingers through them, she felt him stir under her slight touch which was enough for her to realise what she was doing.

Gasping, she retreated her hand back to herself but her gaze still fixed on him, she continued to stare at him. She remembered how she fainted earlier and Aditya was quick enough to catch her before she could fall on the floor.

Suddenly, feeling the urge to pee, she removed Aditya's arms around her waist and quickly got out of the bed, looking at him every now and then with not wanting to wake him up. She then quickly marched towards the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Though she had made sure to not make much noise to wake him up, he did wake up to all the shuffling and to the sound of running water. Rubbing his eyes, Aditya stretched his hand to feel the absence of Naina.

Fully awake now, Aditya sat up on the bed to see no one beside him and for a second, he had stopped breathing and then he heard the sound of running water which came from the bathroom. Turning in the direction of bathroom, he sighed in relief.

Waking up and getting out of the bed, he folded the bed sheet and kept it in the sofa. He then started changing the bed spread and pillow covers.

Inside the bathroom, once Naina was done with her business, she washed her hands and when she was just about to flash the water across her face, her gaze fell on the image in the mirror in front of her.

Letting the water flow into the basin, she touched her hairs which were loosely pleated and brought in front as she looked at them confusedly. When she had fainted, she clearly remembered that she had just came out of the bathroom with her hairs still wet. But here, her hairs were combed and pleated.

She wondered who must have done it. Thinking, she washed her face and came out to find Aditya pacing around room as if he was waiting for her to come out.

Hearing the sound of door opening, Aditya stopped in his tracks and turned to look at her standing.

Nearing her, he asked.

"Are you alright?"

"How are you feeling?"

"Should I call mom?"

He started asking so many questions without even allowing her to speak.

"Aditya?"

Naina placed her hand on his, which made him stop talking and still looking at her.

"I feeling great, actually"

Hearing her answer, he pulled her into his arms and hugged tightly.

"Don't you dare faint like that ever. I was scared and you make me worry so much"

Naina heard him whisper, which sent the chills down her spine. She stood still in his warm hug, but she didn't wound her arms around him.

Once she felt he was calm, she pulled away from his hug.

"I need to change"

"Yeah"

Aditya nodded his head and walked inside the bathroom to get freshen up.