25

"I am coming there" saying, she cut the call without giving him chance to speak. He chuckled seeing her all worked up.

She walked holding her head straight. Reaching near him, looked at him. Arthi's words rang in her head. 'Also, anyone would kill to go out with such a handsome man!'

His hairs combed perfectly yet a bit messy which looked so good on him. His brown eyes, how could she forget them? They looked similar to the shade of chocolate. His eyelashes. His chiseled face with the sharp jaws. He was tall. He surely was a handsome man, she couldn't deny the fact.

As she was so lost in drooling over him, Aditya had to snap his fingers in front of her to bring her back from her thoughts. And when he did, she looked all flustered. Shyly, she averted her gaze.

"What are you always thinking?" Aditya asked.

"Umm... Nothing" she mumbled.

"Let's go.... Shall we?" He asked opening the passenger's door for her to get inside the car.

Nodding her head, she sat inside placing her bag on her lap. Aditya then got himself in driver's seat. Starting the engine, he drove off away from the school.

After a good five minutes of silence, Naina started with her soft voice. "You had full day today...."

"Yes, I did." Aditya said.

"You never took leave" she then said, which was very true.

"Yes... I never did. Now that I think about that, I wish I had taken leaves." He said feeling as if he had missed so many things from his life.

"Today, you did" Naina mumbled.

"Yes, to pick you up"

"Exactly, why?" She asked finally, what she's been meaning to ask.

"What do you mean by why? Am I not supposed even pick you up?" He asked frowning.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. But you took leave for me, wouldn't that affect your work?"

"Naina, somethings are supposed to be placed above of all the other things. My family is what matters for me the most, which includes you too. Also, half a day wouldn't effect anything on my work" He said, taking the right turn.

Then Naina didn't speak anything. She knew he was doing this only for Nia and so was she. She sat in silence.

After ten minutes of drive, Aditya stopped the car near the same cliff the previous day they had come. Aditya got down the car and so did Naina. They together walked a little near to the end of the cliff.

There was a rock nearby. A small one but big enough for three people to sit on it. Aditya climbed on top of it and held his hand down for Naina to grab it.

Looking at him, she hesitated for a minute but then she placed her hand on his and climbed on top of the rock.

Now they stood on top of the rock, facing eachother. Since Aditya was tall, he was towering over Naina. She could smell the earthy cologne which belonged to him. The more she smelled, The more she felt drawn towards him like the drug, she felt intoxicated.

Aditya and Naina had never been so close to one another. It was their first time that they were standing so closely that they could feel the heat radiating from their bodies. Aditya looked at her. Her black eyes staring back at him. He felt like drowning into them. Those eyes attracted him so much that he just couldn't look away from them. He could just stand there and keep looking at her whole his life.

"Why are we here?" He heard her ask.

"Ahmm...." He averted his gaze from her. Naina did too.

"Why are we here instead of being at home?" She asked again without looking at him.