IDV | Aesop Carl X Reader ( The Empress)

Aesop Carl X Reader ( The Empress) 

" An engagement?" a girl with beautiful haired shade sat in the most luxurious velvet chair, a gentleman with extremely meticulous fashion clothing sat in front of her as he explained the rulebooks of this all so called union of the two kingdoms. The man looks displeased as his daughter seems not to hid her orders, it was her royal duty to help unite kingdoms and it was not uncommon for a crowned heads to be married for the sake of the kingdom betterment. But the fledgling princess who just turned 17 this year was not pleased to be at stake of her happiness, she was always been the good daughter but now she cannot falter to think that her position will also raid her the real happiness she was aiming.

She fully knows it well that as a royal they need to help protect their kingdom but she never thought that there will be a time that she will need to give up her freedom for the sake of her mother kingdom. With another low huff she managed to nod slightly making her father smile with happiness. A royal wedding between kingdoms will not just unite two kingdoms but it will also strengthen the bound and the connection of the two to each other.

" as you wish, father" the young royalty bow once more before her father slowly stand to stride on her front " you are doing the right thing my good child" the words echoes inside her heart, it feels like she was being sold to pay such amount that they cannot afford. But what could she do? She was born royal, if she really does have a choice she would have never chosen to be part of the royal family. A choice where she will never be granted and with that she slowly bow once more before walking out the room to go back to her own chamber.

Emily who just finish cleaning the princess room greeted her with a warm smile, seeing Emily made y/n calm, her stride was also calm but Emily already knows that she was thinking something beyond the surface " milady? What's wrong?" the voice of the woman she trust the most made her melt into sadness, she never actually met her mother the said woman die after giving birth to her and now that she was all grown up she pleased to credit Emily for taking care of her all throughout the days. Yes indeed she was more like a mother to her and with the calm and warm feeling inside her heart she started to run towards Emily for a tight hug " goodness princess" the woman was taken aback by the sudden situation but never push the younger girl away.

She was closer to her compared to anyone else from the kingdom, Emily only aim to make the princess the best of her who could she ever be and yet seeing the princess cry like this made her wonder what might be the reason?. Patting the female all so lovingly she waited patiently for the princess to talk and when it was finally time, the younger female softly let go of her. " what happened princess?" the lenient warm tone of her was enough to calm y/n down with that question at bay she slowly turned to the woman to speak her thoughts. " I am getting married Emily" hearing this made Emily's heart sad, the princess was young even though she was matured in all duty she was still young and getting married into this king of age was not uncommon. She wished that the king would have waited until more years to come but hearing this news made them both realized that the royal family has a heavy duty to fulfill.

" milady, don't be sad I will follow you wherever you go" hearing these words made the princess somehow at ease, wherever she goes she will have Emily with her and that is enough for her to be happy. " Alright" hearing the voice of the princess, y/n nodded before smiling at the female maid. Yes this is alright everything will be alright she will have Emily beside her and with that in her mind she should fine. " I will tell this matter to father" with that the two of them smiled before telling one of the royal guards their appointment with the king.

The king summon them not long after, the two of them walk towards the royal throne room with glee in hopes that this will somehow made this twisted situation work. y/n was happy enough to plea for Emily but they never thought that the last string of hope she was holding will be cut right before she can even dream of it.