MDZS | Jiang Cheng X Reader

Jiang Cheng X Reader (Conceited Love)

Another round of arrows flies the wide and open space of yunmeng sect archery battle field, today was a duel between two of the most known young warriors of the Yunmeng was happening. The two well-known people in the field of battle stood in front of each other as they again fight again today, proving over who was much better than the other. A girl with (your hair color and hair length) stands in the furthest left side of the battle field her clothes that shows high status and high rank displays, while the well-known son of Jiang FengMian who was also known A-cheng or Jiang Cheng stood in the furthest Right. These two people stood the highest of their own ranking either in cultivation or in fighting, the two of them always fight for the rights which are the best in any field that is possible to be fought.

y/n: Another round A-cheng" you shouted as you tried to tease the livid male, with all the years you two fight In any game possible, he never actually shouted at you which shocked almost everyone since he was known to have such short temper when being shouted at. You smiled at the male who was preparing to launch his another set of arrows, you two were playing in tie once again Wei ying sits beside yanli who was watching the game across the feild.

Wei: Go A-cheng, do your best" as he cheered his friend, you also waved at Yanli who was smiling at. You the daughter of the first major general and one of the closest friends of Jiang FengMian. You y/n were known to have such skills and talent that exceed anyone in your level, you stood in the same level as Wei Ying and even standing the same ground as Jiang Cheng. This had made the said male question such talent you have and so the battle started when he becomes too curios if he can actually beat you in any match that he can play.

In the last few months you two fought any battle he could have think, he had also learned the hard way that you are really indeed talented, in swords skills, writing, learning, studying and in music. You are not just the average girl who just know how to play you are born to be a leader. A gifted child blessed with talent, skills, social attitude and high cultivation level, Fengmian was indeed delighted that Jiang cheng had found someone to fight and cultivate his nature and talent, a person who stand the same ground as him and someone the same mental thinking too.

Yanli: Do your best you two" as she shouted, you smiled and waved back at her , your bow still in your hand in the other hand,. You slowly turned to the other side waiting for Jiang cheng to finish his set of arrows. It was the 5th set for today and you two still stand in tie, no one even dare to consider who will be winning this set for they can see you two are really equal in skills.

y/n: A-cheng, I got to choose our next battle so please finish this set I wanted to rest and eat you know" as you smiled at the focusing male who only grunt when he launch his arrow. You eyed the flying arrow hitting the bulls eye in mid second, you whistle as you looked at him " really???? I don't want to play anymore A-cheng I am hungry, I'll go to shijie" with that you placed your bow in the rack as you run towards Yanli who opened her arms to hug you.

Jiang Cheng sigh as he placed his bow in the rack, following the girl in the shade where his friend and his sister stays, it was a tie and if it will go on the result will still be the same it was like the two of you were wasting your time and your effort in making such fight where you two knows that the result will still be same and tie.

When Jiang Cheng reached the shade he saw you hugging his sister who was gently patting your head, Wei Ying comes to his side as he watch the two girls being too cute.

Wei: Shijie said she will be making soup, let's go and eat A-cheng" with that Wei ying looked at the smaller girl, he had always seen her in a very brotherly love side and he knows well that Jiang Cheng is already fishing her attention. Wei Ying clearly see that Jiang cheng is slowly developing feelings towards the girl but Jiang Cheng failed to realized it on his own.