IDV | Norton Campbell X Reader (Change Cheater)

NOTE: sorry for not updating for a long while, I am working on few unfinished and pending list of one shots request. I will try to post more works in the future for now bear with me since I am feeling really demotivated with my works. Enjoy this one short

--

" Norton??" the soft and gentle voice echo around the small room, two eyes stared at the door both shock and in panic. Norton who just realized what is happening shot his way up from the woman under him. Vera instantly covered herself up as she tried to wait for Norton to make an excuse. y/n who has been Nortons girlfriend has always been fragile and docile. This might be the reason why Norton falls easily into seductions, but Norton didn't plan to keep up with it.

He planned to stop all this cheating just to be with y/n and this night was supposed to be the end of him and Vera but in the end everything comes into a mess. " y/n please let me explain" his voice was gentle, usually the young ( occupation) will instantly forgive and listen to anything anyone would say and usually she will accept everything what Norton will excuse about. This is the main reason why Norton didn't actually stop from this disloyalty earlier for he knows that y/n will always forgive him.

In the years of their relationship the said woman always understood, his shortcomings and his failures was nothing but a perfect imperfection to her. She always find ways to understand the situation and everything is always tackled with great logic. But even so before Norton could speak he heard the words that shocked him in his whole life. " we are over" the smaller girl said and just like that Norton stop from his movement not believing what she said.

That is not the words he was expecting, he was expecting her to listen and to forgive him in this one chance. She has always been like this she understands and forgives me when he explain everything to her and he also don't want to hurt her in such way. But now hearing those words from her all so familiar mouth made him realized that there is an ending to everyone favor. " let me explain it's not what it looks like, y/n please" he was about to grab her when she instantly avoided his touch.

" don't ever talk to me again" her voice was confident and very clear, Norton never thought that he will be able to hear such confident words and tone from his girlfriend. Vera also stood there unmoved this was not what she was expecting she was expecting her to throw tantrums and throw a fit and yet the known girl only said such clear and bold words.

" I hope you two have good life" and with that the said girl walked out the room, her face shows no remorse Norton stood there unmoving, was this really the y/n he know? Why won't she listen to him? Why did she said the words she never said before and just before he can question everything he realized that the girl was already long gone.

Time skip: Norton sat on the one of the chairs inside the waiting room, a new match and he was not really in the mood to work. It's been a hell night and he failed to have a sleep for the continues thought about y/n, ways how he can fix this relationship. He didn't want to lose her and he don't want to waste the 2 years of loving. He also wonder what made her change like this? Why won't she listen to him? Just before he can question another soul there the door slowly creak opened. His eyes follow the sound as he noticed a very familiar face, unlike his face who shows dullness, y/n face shows bright colors.

" good morning" Fiona chirp at the smaller female, y/n smiled at her as her eyes landed on the priestess not long her eyes landed on the male just beside the happy priestess. " ohh you look beautiful today y/n" she said again and with that Norton kept his eyes on the girl. Yes it was true he knows fully well that y/n was beautiful and she was beyond what level Vera was, but why did he choose to cheat on her? What made him do these deeds? Things run to his mind as he failed to notice the starting of the game.

The game started as usual, everyone was focused in decoding and everyone was doing their best. " the hunter is near me" the embalmer shouted, y/n and Fiona was decoding on two separate cipher as Norton came to rescue. He was not really in his best today and so he failed to save Aesop multiple times. Y/n seems to be functioning very well, it hurts Norton to thing that he was only the one suffering and just in time a familiar face came running towards them to save Aesop.

The group manage to get into tie, But Norton was most likely the irritated one he continue to eye y/n from the sideline as the young woman tend and help Aesop back to the clinic. They passed the living room and saw a group of people where the center was Vera.

" I am telling you now that me and Norton are together" hearing this Norton shot up to his way to clear everything "what are you doing?" he said to Vera, the woman only smirk seeing y/n was there " but I am telling the truth didn't we share such passionate nights" she said loud enough to hear, everyone in the room fidget as they felt the atmosphere drop. Everyone knows that Norton was together with y/n and now the sudden claim of Vera to Norton is making them confuse.

y/n slowly walked inside the room as they eyed the fragile looking woman " it is true, Norton and I was over" she looked at the people in the room a series of gasp and shock eyes follow " see they were over and Norton now is mine" Vera added, Norton was not liking how the scene is playing he wanted to get back with y/n but the situation is making it harder for them to work in. " to tell you the whole truth, Vera has been snooping around claiming someone's man while in other relationship" the words from her mouth was heavy and there Vera pale from such insult.

Everyone on the room was shocked to hear such words from her, y/n was known to be docile, gentle and all so overbearing. Hearing her speak such kind of words made them all uncomfortable but what she was saying is true. It was no one's nature to snoop into something that is mark as ownership and yet Vera took what was y/n?

" I don't know to you guys but I don't want my things to be shared with others" her eyes landed Norton " specially those which I already throw away" hearing this Norton's eyes moved to y/n " y/n? what?" his voice tremble, there was no signs of care in her words, her tone was icy and her eyes was unmoved was she saying the truth? Was there anything else to do to fix their relationship? Norton didn't realized the consequences of cheating, he thought y/n will forgive him and he thought they will return to normal once he explained everything. Now that y/n shows no remorse to him made it very clear that she was not kidding.

" I am very happy that the bitch found the trash she needed" and with that y/n walked out the room, Vera shot up ready to battle and speak her mind but when she noticed all the eyes of her team mates on her she scurried of with confusion. " such filthy thing to do" Patricia voice out she then stood up and nodded to the rest of the people in the room. "disgrace, slut, whore" words echoes the room as the people started to walked out the room.

" wait? It's not like that" vera tried to explain but it was too late, Norton stood there eyeing the door this was really over, y/n changed because he hurt her and he really do wish he didn't.

y/n stood In front of the window as Joseph pat her shoulder " good job" she sigh before nodding, what was her best choice? But to shut the heart that she used so much in loving that man, now it was his time to suffer and she won't just stay still with one humiliation.

END