IDV | Joseph Desaulniers X Reader ( I Hate You )

Joseph X Reader ( I hate you )

Joseph groan as he eyed himself in the mirror, it has been two days straight that he was having a losing streak in most of his match and you can clearly see he was not happy about it. Norton and Naib found a new tactic to counter and continuously save and stun the hunters they were playing with, this resulting most of the hunters losing in almost all of their matches. He hated that duo and he was irritated since the first day he started losing streak, Wu chang and Bane the gate keeper are few of those hunters who can counter the Duo but not completely, they will still lose in few set of matches give or take. But Joseph was not happy about his loss; the usual gleam in his eyes fades from anger trying to contemplate how he will counter the duo in his next match.

He slowly brush his silver hair as he prepared for his next match, he won't want any more nagging from Wu chang and Bane on how they counter the duo anytime soon. He groggily drags himself up to go to the match waiting room; today will be a new day he swears he will win this match no matter what happened.

In the survivor side:

A cheery lovely girl smiled at Naib and Norton, surely proud about the duos amazing tactics " you two are doing so well were almost winning most of our matches this week and our stat is amazing" the two only smirk and smiled at the bubbly girl, they were surely enjoying the attention and the compliments she was giving. The girl was known to be extra friendly, added to that she was pretty and pretty enough to be a goddess what Kevin usually says. But never the less the duo enjoyed her presence and the compliments it's not every day you will have a pretty girl complimenting you like that.

Norton: thanks!!! Thanks!!!, but I won't be able to pull it off without my partner here" he jokingly hug Naib who only laugh at his funny approach.

Naib: AHHA I know same here bro" he responded, you nodded in delight as you saw them very content and happy without a sect Naib turned to you" hey y/n you're in our match later right?" the male asked the girl who only eagerly nodded her head in agreement, " Okay then, we will save you when you got chaired" he playfully joke at you.

y/n: I would really appreciate that thank you so much" you smiled as you launch yourself towards them, they caught you in their arms in no time. You weigh less than they ever thought and the gentle moment makes you all happy and content with what you have right now. "I'll see you there in the waiting room for now I'll head to my room to prepare" you smiled they only nodded at you as you walked back to your given room.

Joseph arrived in the match room earlier than he planned; he sat on the Hunter chairs with grace but this time with a groan in his feature. "I won't be showing mercy in this match I need to win this no matter happened" he said as he slowly cleans his sword, the sword which he uses in almost all of his matches. He slowly drifts off to thinking what he will do and how he will counter the duo he was waiting for. Surely they will be in today's match for they won't' miss a change to straight 3 days win. The survivor slowly fill up the room but Joseph didn't even bother to turned to took who was he playing today he was so sure he will be defeating them no matter what happened.

Your views started to grow dark and when you opened your eyes you were already in ( fave map) location, spotting a cipher next to you, you hurriedly started decoding your fingers glided to the metal board as you pay attention around your surroundings. You momentarily look at your back to see if the hunter was near you, fortunately the hunter was not near you yet, you took the time to finish the cipher as you decoded in fast phase not missing a calibration whatsoever.

Naib was with Emily decoding the cipher, not that very long they finished the first cipher together your cipher finished few seconds after theirs pops. You heard the alarm signaling that one from your team mate was down upon checking you saw Norton already down as Joseph walk around him to put him into the balloon. Naib and Emily separated ways as Naib run towards Norton for aid; Emily took another cipher and decoded you on the other hand run towards the next cipher as you started decoding too. You saw that naib successfully rescued Norton before he was chaired, in the same time in a very short and quick ran from the Hunter. Norton came up to you panting heavily " sorry can you please heal me y/n?" you stop on your decoding as you healed your friend after few more seconds you were done. He smiled at you as he left you to help Naib kite the hunter, before he can reach Naib the alarm goes on again signaling that Naib was down. You groan as you missed a calibration since you were eyeing your friends, Emily finished the next cipher she was working with as she run towards you.