Hetalia | England X Reader ( He is a pirate )

He is a pirate ( Pirate England X Swordsman's Reader)

There were bombs and fires in the whole village, you the head soldier was a girl ( but hiding it from the public with your pony tailed hair) with outstanding skills in swords march forward to the deck to fight for this place. AS you reach the place the deck was already packed with pirates and they were many so you thought, you ordered around your crew to save innocent lives and so you fight in the front line.

Killing the pirates one by one a certain green eyed blonde guy eyes you from the ship head board, he smirk as he watches how powerful and outstanding your skills in sword can be. He smile every strike you had and every man you killed, it had been a while since he had someone as entertaining as you and so he thought he might had want a negotiation to this amazing swords man.

You were panting hard as you killed another one, there you saw a man with red cloak and you assume that he is the captain of the ship that is in your villages. You grunt as you stood up preparing for battle when he runs towards you in a very powerful strike almost blowing your sword away. Nut you are not as weak as he see you to be. The sound of metal clashing was enough to draw the attention of the pirates.

Most of your men were down and in captive and so you continue to fight for them every strike result with a mocking grunt and laugh from the blonde man that si in front of you.. But you still managed to hit him in few more parts it was becoming annoying that you were pretty fast to move and so he can't hit you, but before then he took off his cloak throwing it away.

As he strikes you, the sword almost hit you but you were still lucky the sword only pierces your right shoulder but you bit your tongue to stop the groaning pain. He had enjoyed your reaction and so he continues to strike you more. The battle continues but the luck was in your favor or so you are better than him? Was it pity in his eyes or was that anger, as he run towards you with an open sword you dodge it and shielded yourself with his blow attack in result his sword were cut into two. The crew was shocked but he was still smirking as he took off his hand his second in command took it from his hand.

Arthur: you are very well skilled in sword I see" he said as the crew took you down in the deck floor, grunting you stared at his eyes as he looked down at you

y/n: leave my people and let them go" as you talked to him

Arthur: and what will I be able to have if I do?" as he tried to correspond you, biting your tongue you choke in anger, taking your silence as it is knowing this place cannot offer him anything he smirk as he lean down to your level.

Arthur: how about you go with me and be one of my crew then there I'll leave this village and let them go" he smirk giving you the option, grunting and biting your tongue you shamelessly nodded in defeat.

Arthur: WELL Then we will feast tonight for we had gained another skilled swords man" as the crew merry the one holding you down stood up to help you, the crew you train so much look in sadness and in fear you had sacrifice yourself for them.

y/n: don't worry about me and please continue in protecting he village" as your crew stood straight and salute you.

Arthur: come on little one, there are still big adventure to face" as the pirates get on the both, looking one last time to the village you had loved you bowed and followed the British man.

The first night was awful, the see tides and wave kept you up all night the captain took liking at you and so you have your own quarter to sleep with. He was also with a small child named Alfred who took liking at you the first time he saw you demanding he sleep with you that night. For the record he fell asleep but you didn't groaning you stood up to go to the deck and there you saw the captain in his white trouser and pants, his hat was not there but he was still strikingly handsome in all views.