BNHA | Bakugou X Vampire Reader ( Blood Bank)

Bakugou X Vampire Reader ( Blood Bank)

The students of the famous class A hero course was having their own bussiness as they wait for their homeroom teacher to come and start the class, it's Monday and everyone was not as happy as Uraraka or Izuki to be a happy to lucky person. Specially the ash blond hair who grumpily sits on his chair, he watch the other students chatters and have fun while talking to their friends. He was not a Monday person (added to his bipolar mood) and he was really in bad mood right now, Kirishima was adding to his stress for throwing out useless pranks on him, he mentally made a note to kill the shitty head guy. The chatter were put into a cold hold when the door slowly opens revealing their home room teacher, all the students scurried off to their proper sits as they all waited for any new announcement.

Aizawa: okay settled down everyone, today before we begin our lesson we have a new student to introduce" the students started to murmur as to why is there a new student and in the middle of the year, they all talk silently as they waited for the teacher to continue. " you can come in now" as he said with the all eyes falls on the door entrance waiting for the student to come in

A girl with (hair color and hair length) with lovely colors or (eye color) slowly walk inside the room, the room stays silent as they watch the new faced girl walk in front of the class. She has the same uniform as their normal girls has but her skin color is beyond normal, her eyes reflect the light and everyone on the room seems to feel the sudden temperature drop the moment she entered.

All eyes stares at the very beautiful girl, she was simple and small looking but something about her is screaming danger the guys were all blushing while the girls were feeling more curious than ever. She smiled at them and in instant everyone lost their minds, Aizawa pat her head slowly taking her attention"don't use your quirk on them" he said as she slowly nodded releasing the student into a fantasy feeling. "She can control feelings and emotions at that moment she has you all in her quirk" he said as the students look at them holding their head in confusion. She can controls emotions and idea visuals so it means she can manipulate anyone who will look at her, she smiled once more. This girl is really dangerous the students thought.

y/n: nice to meet you I am y/n, aslo I do apologize for using my quirk like that " as she smiled scanning the crowd her eyes landed into a person from the back his hair stands widely confident as he groan as he look at her. "interesting" as she looked at Aizawa for next instruction, she knows well that the person her eyes landed was not affected of her quirk which is something she cannot understand but she feels strong urge to know more about him.

Aizawa: you can sit in the last row" he said and you followed you directly sited behind Bakugou the smell of his blood is lingering sweet and good which is something you cannot understand. You covered your nose and your mouth as you try not to inhale his intoxicating smell, for a vampire to be this close to someone with this kind of smell is really hard; something about his blood is luring you. You just stare at his back studying his physical built and structure you do admit he looks really hot, his hair that goes down to the back of his nape and the clean view of his neck from behind. Your eyes slowly turned red as you watch him carefully

When suddenly he turned to look at you meeting your eyes in sudden moment you hung your mouth open as you watch his red eyes that looks really beautiful. He has a permanent scowl in his face as he eyes you, he groans and returned to his view in front. You sigh as he do so you didn't expect him to turn when you were checking him out but it was done so you just live with it.

Time skip and the entire morning passed like it was nothing, the girls in your class finally gave you a peace of time and you wanted more but to go out. You yawn as you stretch a bit not liking the bright sun in your skin you decided to go out for lunch somewhere dark and cold perhaps. Bakugou eyed your figure as you walked out the room something about you is intriguing him. Kirishima made way to him as he look at you, he was asking the ash head to eat with them but he shrug it off to follow you behind. He just wanted to see what you do and what you are up to.