IDV | Naib Subedar X Vampire Reader ( My little Vampire )

( My Little Vampire ) Naib Subedar X Vampire Reader

Naib's judgments wonder around the banqueting hall once again, he was looking for a acquainted face he wanted to see and yet he failed to notice or recognized the façade he was looking for. " She was not here again" he whisper as he frolicked with the foodstuff on his plate. It was dinner time and the entire numbers of survivor was present well except to the girl Naib was looking for, y/n was a new survivor from the manor, she came few months ago in to join the game she gets along with everyone really well and this is one of many the reason why Naib slowly crave for her company and attention.

She was benevolent and sweet, even the unkindest heart slowly opened up to her, Aesop who was known to be always alone was always seen with her and they become close friends in a very short span of time. This is the girl Naib had fallen in love but there is something mysterious about her and this is the situation Naib was in. He eyed the unfilled chair next to Aesop the place where she was supposed to seat, Y/n sometimes sit along with them during meal times but Naib noticed that she really didn't touch or eat any of the food that is served to her. Most of the time she was not with them during meal time, this was uncommon but the others didn't care much of it she always have a determined reason why she was avoiding meal time but Naib is not failing with her reasonings.

This is the start of his unwavering curiosity about the girl, he wanted to know more about her and he was strong-minded to know more about her. Dinner time ended up effortlessly as Naib stood from his chair, he aim to check on the said girl Eli and Aesop was in duty to wash the plates as Naib help in organizing the plates and the table stuff. After sometimes they finish their duties, Naib instantaneously excuse himself to go somewhere, he was about to go straight to y/n's room but before he can go out the living room a familiar strike of hair passed unknown to the male.

His eyes struck curiosity as he followed what he saw, to his pleasure it was the girl he was looking for her step was soft and her movement was moderate not long Naib notice that she was heading to the doctor's workplace. He grow weary but he still continue to follow the movement of the smaller girl, Y/n leisurely walked inside the door and with a lenient sound of click signaling the door was close Naib comes in hurry to listen what they were talking.

The sound from the inside of the door was not that clear, he cannot catch the words the two people which he knows well to be y/n and the good doctor Emily was talking. He gently laid his ears near the door top as he strained his best to pick any kind of impression what they were conversation about.

But after sometimes he heard the approaching foot step of someone from the door, hasty and scared to be caught right handed he run away from the door to hide on the corner. His eyes acknowledged y/n who gave Emily one final bow before leaving after this the girl walked her way as the door softly closes. Naib was continuously growing curious why y/n was with Emily In this time of hour, is she sick? Is she not feeling well? Those questions run wild inside his mind but he knows well that his over thinking won't solve anything.

Once y/n was already out of sight Naib walked inside the doctors room, Emily noticed him and smile " what brings you here Naib?" the good doctor was fixing some paper works on her table as she noticed the male. Naib awkwardly walked inside the room as he was trying to check something odd in the room but he failed to see anything. " Umm I wanted to ask why y/n was here? Is she ill? Or is she not feeling well?" The sudden tone of voice made Emily weary and Naib noticed how the doctor tense from his question.

" what do you mean? y/n was here since she was due in her checkup and she needed something personal to talk to with me" she tried to avoid the curious eyes of Naib and with that she slowly stood up from her chair " ohh that reminds me I have a match to attend to I need to go" Naib grow more curious but he let It go, the doctor lead him outside the door as she locked the door securely. " see you later" was her last words before disappearing in the long and cold halls of the manor.